Flightless Records - New Releases and Reissues

I figure we had some big threads for most of the King Gizzard releases last year and with the imminent release of reissues of the first 3 albums a actual flightless thread should be started. Looks like the following will be available. 

Edited by GazHilarant

Where can someone in the States buy these reissues? I'm wondering if there's a recommended site for ordering Stateside.

Edit: I’m specifically looking for something less than the $40 per title Flightless typically charges for purchases in USD. 

Edited by GrapplesInStereo
Clarification

On 7/10/2018 at 7:06 AM, GrapplesInStereo said:

Where can someone in the States buy these reissues? I'm wondering if there's a recommended site for ordering Stateside.

Edit: I’m specifically looking for something less than the $40 per title Flightless typically charges for purchases in USD. 

Pretty sure nowhere unless someone is selling a copy on Discogs they bought from flightless cheap.  Maybe with the larger pressing numbers they’ll show up somewhere though doubt they’d be much cheaper though

Edited by apirk

I am cleaning up the top post on this, ill continue to update it as I know, things I find very interesting is they have the FLT-036 listing in 2 colors, that number was originally passed over as it would have been Polygondwanaland, they must have decided to make an official pressing of it, however that would possibly modify the idea that the secondary quantity is for ATO, as they already have numerous Poly pressings. I think perhaps the notion of them establishing an American store may be more feasible, but who knows. 

Also with 3 other albums in press and none of them yet named I would assume FLT-040 being the largest pressing number at 6000 total may be a new 2018 King Gizzard release, FLT-041 with 3 variants and 2500 total may be a new Murlocs, Pipe-eye or most likely a new ORB album, as Space Between The Planets has already been released. Lastly we have FLT-042, the new pressing with only 1000 total, I assume this will be Flightless first Amyl and the Sniffers release, as they have signed to Flightless and we have not heard anything else. What does everyone else think?!

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Well, in my case, I got a subscription pop up on their Flightless site, which I sign up to. So check the site and see if you get a pop up, Otherwise you may be able to sign up via their FB page?  These  emails only started a few months ago, after the fallout of the FB scandal, presumably cos they intend to ditch their FB page? I recall the first email I got from Flightless....the opening line said:

"Facebook is dead, Instagram is over, Zucker is done. This is where the news is gonna be."

Quite a bold statement to make in one's debut news email!

Thanks for the advice. No pop up for me. The hunt continues. I’d love to get this stuff when they start releasing it, but I’ve got a feeling I’m totally going to miss out. Anyone with a link to a signup page for their email list, please feel free to share.