Flightless Records - New Releases and Reissues

2 hours ago, aopps42 said:

Please let the unknown be Murlocs Loopholes and Gizz Willoughby's Beach!  Also curious how much the OG's of what's being repressed will drop.

Unlikely they will drop substantially, due to the low pressing number and the ravenous fan base, however we have seen them soften some since the bootlegs. I personally am only missing loopholes

I coulda sworn I read somewhere someone spoke to Amyl and they said they didn’t have an album ready yet... who knows though. Orb test pressings are already in according to Flightless so I’m sure that isn’t too far off along with Gizz reissues. 

As far as AFL goes I’m more of a Swans guy, will be curious to see how the two teams match up! 

6 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

I got both. Check in inbox, as I use Google, so mine was in one of the other inbox 'files' and the main one!

Thanks.  I don’t have a separate email and in my confirmation email the downloads dont how up.  This happened when I bought the last King Gizzard album too.  Flightless sent me a link after I told them about it but I wonder why this keeps happening to me

47 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

I hope not, I can't afford to buy all the different variants in one go! I think they'll be staggered, going by Pirate Press Job Status completion dates.

Yes, it would be a larger up front cost, but if you live State-side you will save a shit ton on combined shipping. Honestly, the shipping is the sole reason I’ve never ordered from Flightless. I’d really appreciate being able to buy all these records and spread the cost of shipping over a larger order. 

Edited by GrapplesInStereo