Flightless Records - New Releases and Reissues

Just now, zdkaiser said:

ATO.

Can get them all from Amazon from $12 -18 each.

Yeah I was referring to the Flightless retail versions, all black or solid colours in the past as far as I can remember (although the odd copy of their web versions have eventually turned up other places in time).  As these retail versions appear not to be straight ATO releases but Flightless/ATO collab of some kind I'd expect them to follow the Flightless pattern so that their web version release strategy is protected. Otherwise in future web sales might slow up.  I could always be wrong though!!!

Also waiting to see if Heavenly announce anything on these as well seeing as they've been releasing KG in Europe long before ATO started to in the US.

20 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

"I survived the great Flightless crash" lol!

I guess i'll have to find some creative use for that bumper sticker...I don't drive....i'm sight impaired! :)

Don't worry man. People have been putting "bumper stickers " on places other than bumpers for decades. One might even just call them stickers

2 hours ago, aopps42 said:

Got a link?

Just search on Amazon. 

Thats how I got my versions. 

MOTU is about $18 for vomit splatter. 

Nonagon looks to be OOS at the moment, but when I ordered it was $14 for green with black splatter. 

Banana is hit or miss, some get highlighter yellow version, some get gold/blue splat.

Gumboot will be orange with red blob and red splatter.

Castleface has inexpensive color variants of Mind Fuzz and Quarters. Though they may be OOS at this point. Havent looked recently.

2 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Just search on Amazon. 

Thats how I got my versions. 

MOTU is about $18 for vomit splatter. 

Nonagon looks to be OOS at the moment, but when I ordered it was $14 for green with black splatter. 

Banana is hit or miss, some get highlighter yellow version, some get gold/blue splat.

Gumboot will be orange with red blob and red splatter.

Castleface has inexpensive color variants of Mind Fuzz and Quarters. Though they may be OOS at this point. Havent looked recently.

Ah I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying the ATO versions of the reissues were up there already for those prices. 

4 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Can you post a link, then? He's asking because they're, in fact, not up right now.

Right you are- they must have pulled them down when the reissues crashed everything. I had checked minutes before reissues went live and saw a good inventory. Guessing they will come back too this week

From latest ATO mailer, no information on what they'll actually be getting though:

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
FIVE REISSUES ON VINYL
Coming November 2, 2018

ATO is partnering with Flightless Records to bring you the first five titles from King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard’s incredible back catalogue. Set to be reissued on 12” vinyl for the first time, these titles will contain re-imagined artwork, packaging, liner notes and wax colors.

The reissued titles are: 12 Bar Bruise, Eyes Like The Sky, Float Along – Fill Your Lungs,Oddments, Willoughby’s Beach.

ATO will be shipping both LP and CD versions of the reissues for a November 2 release date.

Stay tuned for more details coming soon. In the meantime, stock up on King Gizzard's seven current albums in the ATO store. 

Our friends at Flightless have done an extraordinary job on the re-packaging. We’re incredibly stoked and proud to be involved.