Flightless Records - New Releases and Reissues

Just now, TheDuke said:

Nice one mate. I thought the shipping costs was very reasonable this time, worked out around £34 for me...pretty good for 5 records!

I did a test before the KG items went up to calculate how much my shipping would be, placed 4 lps of same $40 in my cart and shipping came to $58, when i placed my real ordered of 3 KG & 1 Orb shipping was only $48!!! Works out about £29 shipped for each lp.

Anyone wanting one of the 2 Orb variants had better jump on them, 57 left of the tri-colour split & 86 of the Blood Moon

2 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Yeh, just did the maths for my bundle, just under £30 a record..that's cheaper than I've had from Flightless before..pretty chuffed with that.

Got my ORBs, all three of them..last week! :)

I wasn't overly sold on the recent single but thought may as well pick it up now seeing as i was placing an order anyway

3 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

VMP forums Gizzard thread has an image of ATO variants. All colored LPs. Nothing too exotic.

https://forum.vinylmeplease.com/index.php?threads/all-things-king-gizzard-the-lizard-wizard.4737/page-198#post-658952

Yeah the flightless variants look a lot more interesting

21 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Are those not the ATO editions?

You're right. I assumed that ATO did their own pressings locally, but the "doublemint" and "grimace purple" variants found at Pirates Press status page matches the description on the mockups from ATO.

Phew.