Flightless Records - New Releases and Reissues

11 hours ago, TheDuke said:

I'm going to wait and see what comes to the UK. I worked it out, with shipping fees and possible import charges too, these ATO editions could cost more than the Flightless ones! And they don't look that amazing. Hoping Heavenly will do something & CDs too.

You can get all 5 ATO versions from Amazon US as well. Currently $152 to the UK including shipping & import fees charge so guaranteed to not get stung at customs. So that works out at £116 on todays exchange (about £23 each total)

Can also get them all on Amazon.ca at $167 canadian (£97) but that's slow postage and without import fees deposit so could still get stung at customs. If you are not bothered about speedy delivery and willing to take a gamble on import fees could be worth it!

Edited by craigeduk

1 hour ago, TheDuke said:

Not bad, but I didn't UK customers got charged customs fees with purchases from Canada, as they're in the commonwealth. I've bought records from there, I haven't been stung.....yet! But do I take the risk...hmmm :unsure:

I want to know what those 2nd represses are..and if they're worth buying those over the  ATO ones......decisions decisions!

Commonwealth means nothing when it comes to customs! Probably been lucky before but I got stung on a boxset from amazon canada before. At least with amazon you can place the order, lock in the low price and cancel in a few weeks if you change your mind