Flightless Records - New Releases and Reissues

I'm sure every chancer on Discogs who owns one of those bootlegs really loves you now. Watch them be the only Gizz wax worth anything in the aftermarket in years to come whereas if everyone just gifted them, you'd be 1 . Preaching the gospel of the band on people who would never have gave them a second chance and 2. Devaluing it for the speculators. Bradbury wept!

My bundle came this week as well. Box was destroyed but thankfully everything was pretty much perfect inside. As the Duke mentioned everything looks great and sound nice. Can't believe someone would pay such ridiculous money for a cheap felt slip mat but a nice and welcome bonus nonetheless.

1 hour ago, pepperonigin said:

My bundle came this week as well. Box was destroyed but thankfully everything was pretty much perfect inside. As the Duke mentioned everything looks great and sound nice. Can't believe someone would pay such ridiculous money for a cheap felt slip mat but a nice and welcome bonus nonetheless.

so did mine.

my box is utterly fucked.  somehow LPs survived tho.

12 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

lol!

I'm not sure i need another copy of poly..i got enough already.....but i'll have a look.

Wasn't there a gold pressing of this too? I recall it was listed on Pirates press's job sheet at the time.

Yep there is a Gold one, according to a response to an Instagram question its an Aus only retail variant 

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Heya folks, Just wondering if anybody here ordered the Flightless CD bundle of the reissues?  if so, have they arrived yet? I'm still waiting for mine & not had a shipping notice yet.

Someone posted on Facebook they got it. Looks great. Came in a flight sleeve to hold the cd cases. 

2 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Hi Gaz, thanks for the quick reply...so they are on their way then, just hope mine hasn't got lost. Intriqued to see what this special' sleeve is like, got a link to that FB page at all?

It's one of those extremely unfortunate scenarios where I wake up at 4:30 AM to go to work, Scroll through Facebook while waking up and that is when I saw it and though, wow cool. 

Ill poke around and see if I can locate it again, lol. 

• 2 weeks later...