Flightless Records - New Releases and Reissues

14 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

10 new releases scheduled from Flightless for 2019, according to Flightless's FB page. Have heard that Pipe-Eye & The Murlocs have got something in works, along with Amyl & The Sniffers, Traffic Island & Leah Senior, maybe another ORB too, plus 4 others. Presume a couple of them wil be new KG&TLW releases too?

Anybody heard more on this?

PS..Finally got me Re issues CD bundle last week!

Haven't heard anything, but I would be ecstatic for a Murlocs Loopholes reissue.

IN PRODUCTION Record 12"/FLT-020R James (EU) FLT-020R 2/1/19 POF stickers 2000
IN PRODUCTION Record 12"/FLT-034R James (EU) FLT-034R 2/2/19 POF stickers 3000
IN PRODUCTION LP samples/FLT-046 James (EU) FLT-046 1/28/19   5
IN PRODUCTION LP in gatefold/FLT-046/VERSION1 James (EU) FLT-046/VERSION1 2/24/19 Awaiting Test Pressing Approval (0)
Awaiting PDF Proof Approval (0) 
IN PRODUCTION LP in gatefold/FLT-046/VERSION2 James (EU) FLT-046/VERSION2 2/24/19 Awaiting Test Pressing Approval (0)
Awaiting PDF Proof Approval (0) 
IN PRODUCTION LP in gatefold/FLT-046/VERSION3 James (EU) FLT-046/VERSION3 2/24/19 Awaiting PDF Proof Approval (0)
Awaiting Test Pressing Approval (0) 

So, looks like some new stuff happening in regard to flightless! 

FLT-020R, Murlocs - Young Blindness Reissue and FLT-034R Murlocs - Old Locomotive Reissue coming soon I am sure. 

Most recent release through Flightless was FLT-043, Amyl and The Sniffers - Some Mutts, so I assume FLT-044 will be Traffik Island, FLT-045 no idea however they are in the the process of pressing FLT-046, I assume this will be the new Murlocs, perhaps to coincide with the re-issues? 

4 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Were you buying from Flightless's inception then? I've a fair amount, but have a few gaps from the early releases. Not that i'm collect every single issue they do..i've stop doing that! Not gunna bother with 4th ORB variant..i got other 3, that's enough. To be honest this reissue business is beginning to take water...granted nice to have had the early Gizz re issues, but a 4th ORB and another Baked Beans? I get the feeling Flightless are milking things now. But if keeps them afloat, then who am i to question their business practices.

The last couple of years i was attracted by collecting the many variants...the newbie disease generally known colloquially as "Oooo...a shiny thing" Syndrome! I

'm so over that now..i've recovered! From now on, one (okay maybe....seriously MAYBE 2 variants) new releases i'm interested in, and any reissues i haven't yet got..that's it! :)

You do realize that nobody forces you to buy every variant. Those new variants were issued because the record was no longer in print. That is not milking anyone

Trying touring for a record that nobody can buy and see how well that goes

• 2 weeks later...

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Cyboogie (Official Video) - Definitely heavy on synth, great video. 

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Acarine - I like this one a lot, lots of bluesy harmonica, similar synth tone, I am very excited for the full LP now. 

Edited by GazHilarant