GazHilarant

Flightless Records - New Releases and Reissues

2 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

Yeh, just did the maths for my bundle, just under £30 a record..that's cheaper than I've had from Flightless before..pretty chuffed with that.

Got my ORBs, all three of them..last week! :)

I wasn't overly sold on the recent single but thought may as well pick it up now seeing as i was placing an order anyway

7 minutes ago, craigeduk said:

I wasn't overly sold on the recent single but thought may as well pick it up now seeing as i was placing an order anyway

I've only heard the two singles, the first one was good, but yeh, the latest one didn't quite hit the mark. Hopefully the rest of the album is better. Looks as if they've gone towards a more psyche angle with this latest album, and less of the stoner influence. Doesn't surprise me, given that Stu Macca produced it!

3 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

VMP forums Gizzard thread has an image of ATO variants. All colored LPs. Nothing too exotic.

https://forum.vinylmeplease.com/index.php?threads/all-things-king-gizzard-the-lizard-wizard.4737/page-198#post-658952

Yeah the flightless variants look a lot more interesting

21 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Are those not the ATO editions?

You're right. I assumed that ATO did their own pressings locally, but the "doublemint" and "grimace purple" variants found at Pirates Press status page matches the description on the mockups from ATO.

Phew.