PO Now: Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (2018 Repress)

2 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Stoked this is 2xLP, No longer have sellers remorse of selling my blue OG

i have felt sellers remorse for a long time.  I almost didn't even buy the OG one, because at the time I wasn't a *huge* fan of Circa and it was a used copy that my local FYE had for sale.  I knew it was OOP but I think the going rate online was only like $30, and I almost decided to leave it hoping a bigger fan would pick it up.  I eventually traded it on here for a copy of Dig Up The Dead by Mansions, which got repressed right after, and BSN ended up skyrocketing in price shortly after and I never was able to buy it again.

Side note, I'm in the minority where I prefer single LPs simply because it is so much more annoying to flip the record every 3 songs. 

44 minutes ago, CVHX said:

idk, i watched it drop under 100 rather quickly.. the flip is real on this one

haha yeah. Expect soooo many of these on Discogs for like $50 minimum.

EDIT: 250  left of the clear w/ splatter right now.

I managed to grab a clear after someone put it on IG. Circa Fans are freaks. 2,000 sold out in like an hour with no previous hint it was coming (I thought it was coming for RSD Black Friday).

Edited by MCDELTAT

Here's a little peek into my sad life: I've been on VC all morning except the exact hour that this went up and sold out, jesus christ. What kind of demon do I have to sell my soul to to not miss these things in such a stupid way. Third time this has happened. If anyone has an extra clear blue and wants to do me and my Circa collection a solid, I'll scoop it off ya. 

Just now, backpackoat said:

Here's a little peek into my sad life: I've been on VC all morning except the exact hour that this went up and sold out, jesus christ. What kind of demon do I have to sell my soul to to not miss these things in such a stupid way. Third time this has happened. If anyone has an extra clear blue and wants to do me and my Circa collection a solid, I'll scoop it off ya. 

Uhhhh, clear with splatter is still available? 

2 minutes ago, highfives said:

The clear seems to be going slower than the blue.  Probably because it looks like crayons.  Honestly, if they throw up another color, I might get that instead.

I just find it funny that the blue went first purely because the album is "Blue Sky Noise". Same color on the splatters and everything lol.