PO Now: Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (2018 Repress)

8 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I'm thinking this is a standard black lp, but if it's also remastered, it kinda has to be 2LP, right? Unless they made two new sets of plates (seems unlikely).

I honestly think it will be the blue splatter one because I heard/saw various threads saying the blue one started really low in available units to buy on merchnow, and the blue clear one specifically says 1000 world wide, while the cloudy clear one does not. But that's all I'm going off of. 

But to your point, the price definitely lends itself to double black LPs

Edited by Justinadamk
fixing grammar

13 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

I honestly think it will be the blue splatter one because I heard/saw various threads saying the blue one started really low in available units to buy on merchnow, and the blue clear one specifically says 1000 world wide, while the cloudy clear one does not. But that's all I'm going off of. 

But to your point, the price definitely lends itself to double black LPs

Either way, I'm glad they're making an abundance of it. 

Fucking pissed with Bullmoose right now.  They waited till it sold out to cancel my order saying they dont sell to record stores. Wtf!? Just because I own a record store you cancel my order? I used my record store email and they wait and cancel my order without warning and wont respond to my emails now. Fucking pissed. Thats bullshit. This was my personal copy especially since most indie record stores like mine arnt able to order this wholesale. Oh and by the way I used my personal CC info and shipping address. Funny never had a problem before and Ive placed dozens of orders with them.

Edited by Saxonjulin

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

If BM is carrying it, it should be the same one that's still available at Target, CC Music, Popmarket, etc. I don't see why they'd divvy up variants or anything.

some guy over on reddit posted this, so not sure if they will be the same at all outlets: https://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.asp?HT_Search=LABEL&HT_Search_Info=Blue+sky+noise&style=music

1 hour ago, Saxonjulin said:

Fucking pissed with Bullmoose right now.  They waited till it sold out to cancel my order saying they dont sell to record stores. Wtf!? Just because I own a record store you cancel my order? I used my record store email and they wait and cancel my order without warning and wont respond to my emails now. Fucking pissed. Thats bullshit. This was my personal copy especially since most indie record stores like mine arnt able to order this wholesale. Oh and by the way I used my personal CC info and shipping address. Funny never had a problem before and Ive placed dozens of orders with them.

You’ve placed dozens of orders with them before but are throwing them under the bus after one hiccup? That’s cold. 

1 hour ago, Saxonjulin said:

You know what they say..."don't own record stores."