PO Now: Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (2018 Repress)

47 minutes ago, drummerboy032 said:

dang, missed this.  Is there anywhere i can still order? would rather not support SRC...

https://www.popmarket.com/goog/790692247516?gclid=CjwKCAjwwJrbBRAoEiwAGA1B_VUoIOFTdxg44z7i8-JmOdf4BSMld9j3yOkRU818li0-k7oIxn8EZBoCyDgQAvD_BwE

Came home to mine today. Haven't been able to spin it yet. I'll compare it to my blue copy tomorrow night. Large, durable single sleeve for both records; no gatefold, which I'm bummed about. Not sure if that was stated previously. Same insert I'm pretty sure. Blue with splatter is purty. Over and out.

1 hour ago, The Saint said:

Came home to mine today. Haven't been able to spin it yet. I'll compare it to my blue copy tomorrow night. Large, durable single sleeve for both records; no gatefold, which I'm bummed about. Not sure if that was stated previously. Same insert I'm pretty sure. Blue with splatter is purty. Over and out.

ah damn. thats probably why its pretty affordable for a 2xLP. gatefold would have been a nice touch

2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Cloudy Clear w/ Splatter showed up today.  If you're wondering what it looks like, it looks just like every other clear w/ splatter variant that are being released lately.  Clear w/ Splatter is the new black.

Can you take a pic? Mine hasnt shipped yet and I’m wondering if I should grab the blue one from importcds...

1 minute ago, CVHX said:

to anyone who received theirs, does your merch now page say it was shipped? just checked mine and it says it hasnt shipped.

This order has been shipped

Order Number: xxxxxxx
Order Placed: July 10, 2018 1:07 PM
Order Total: $32.04

Order Status: Shipped

4 minutes ago, zackdumbass said:

Mine hs finally shipped as well. From a collecting stand point, does anyone think blue will be more or less collectible?

And from a sound standpoint, how is this baby?? Been waiting to hear the remaster!

Kinda depends on what kind of rights Hopeless was able to get.  Knowing them, there will likely be a tour variant for the upcoming tour.  They might flood the market or they might not.  Regardless, who cares?

7 minutes ago, zackdumbass said:

Mine hs finally shipped as well. From a collecting stand point, does anyone think blue will be more or less collectible?

And from a sound standpoint, how is this baby?? Been waiting to hear the remaster!

The one with the splatter.

1 hour ago, Buffbloom said:

Kinda depends on what kind of rights Hopeless was able to get.  Knowing them, there will likely be a tour variant for the upcoming tour.  They might flood the market or they might not.  Regardless, who cares?

I care. I enjoy the collecting aspect in addition to having an album I love sound great sonically.  

2 hours ago, zackdumbass said:

Both have the same amount pressed. Just because blue copies were allocated to retail doesn't make it any less valuable if that's what you're wondering.