PO Now: Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (2018 Repress)

4 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

I ordered and they cancelled because I put a different shipping address than my billing. I talked to them today and they said they put it back on the shelf and someone else bought it. What the hell!

That's bizarre. People get things shipped to their workplace instead of their home address all the time.

This is an update regarding your purchase of: CIRCA SURVIVE/BLUE SKY NOISE (REMASTERED)@INCLUDES DOWNLOAD CARD ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, Sorry for the delay on this title! We received our shipment last week and a good portion of the order came badly damaged. We had to return those to the label. Given that this is a limited item, they have told us they will replace as many as they can, but it is unlikely there will be enough for us to fill all the orders we have left. At this time, we don't know how many we will be able to get or when, but we will ship them in the same queue that the orders were placed, once they arrive. We are sorry this happened! If you prefer to cancel, let us know, otherwise we will keep the order open for now and see how many we can fill.

- Bullmoose

16 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

That's bizarre. People get things shipped to their workplace instead of their home address all the time.

Yeah, I am pretty bummed out. I couldn't get in contact with the woman in charge of mail orders to resolve it within 48 hours so she put it back on the shelf. I tried to call her for two days and she was not there the times I tried to call.

1 hour ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Yeah, I am pretty bummed out. I couldn't get in contact with the woman in charge of mail orders to resolve it within 48 hours so she put it back on the shelf. I tried to call her for two days and she was not there the times I tried to call.

If you know anyone near a zia records they have some but it's unavailable online 

8 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

This is an update regarding your purchase of: CIRCA SURVIVE/BLUE SKY NOISE (REMASTERED)@INCLUDES DOWNLOAD CARD ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, Sorry for the delay on this title! We received our shipment last week and a good portion of the order came badly damaged. We had to return those to the label. Given that this is a limited item, they have told us they will replace as many as they can, but it is unlikely there will be enough for us to fill all the orders we have left. At this time, we don't know how many we will be able to get or when, but we will ship them in the same queue that the orders were placed, once they arrive. We are sorry this happened! If you prefer to cancel, let us know, otherwise we will keep the order open for now and see how many we can fill.

- Bullmoose

Canceling all the cheap orders they sold or truth...