PO Now: Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (2018 Repress)

37 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

What's with the Bull Mouse conspiracy theories?

I’m hoping the most recent one regarding purposefully damaged packages was in reference to their USPS delivery person and not implying that BM were bitter that a customer got an item at a good price due to their mistake so they banged up the record before shipping it...

15 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I’m hoping the most recent one regarding purposefully damaged packages was in reference to their USPS delivery person and not implying that BM were bitter that a customer got an item at a good price due to their mistake so they banged up the record before shipping it...

I hope that's the case...but that's not how it reads to me.

Like, really? BM would purposely bang up a record instead of just cancelling the order or something? "Fuck this guy. You wanna save a couple bucks? I'll show you what it means to save a couple bucks!"

3 minutes ago, brandy said:

If so many retailers are getting less and have to cancel, seems like its more of Equal Vision's fault..

It wouldn't surprise me if SRC is full of shit by saying they were "promised" a certain amount. They probably just don't want to say "We oversold this"

It also sounds like a bunch were damaged at some point.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

On 8/16/2018 at 12:55 PM, dantheriver said:

Someone won a record from me on [auction site] for $4 once and instantly sent a message "YOU BETTER SHIP THIS!" all caps and all. I was definitely gonna ship it before but that annoyed me so I replied that I accidentally spilled soda all over it and if they still want me to ship it. Of course they didn't want it anymore but I was totally gonna fuck it up before I shipped it. 

• 2 weeks later...