PO Now: Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (2018 Repress)

I love bullmoose. I only use Twitter to DM the BM. I always ask if they are getting certain records. No matter if it's a day or a month later they always get back to me once they have an answer. Always helpful to place the order for me to pick up at one of their locations as well.  Hands down best customer service I've ever experienced

10 hours ago, pizza face said:

I love bullmoose. I only use Twitter to DM the BM. I always ask if they are getting certain records. No matter if it's a day or a month later they always get back to me once they have an answer. Always helpful to place the order for me to pick up at one of their locations as well.  Hands down best customer service I've ever experienced

agreed! Nothing but positive experiences with their stores/staff

55 minutes ago, highfives said:

Deep Discount has 5 used copies for $20.  Probably have an end in the jacket or something but they should be the colored pressing.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183443458114

Thats a good deal. Even if someone wants a good jacket (assuming it's damaged) they can always get a standard copy and replace it 

1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

when is merchnow shipping the records out? 

If they haven’t shipped yours then they aren’t going to and you unfortunately fell into that oversell category that they always have. It’s happened to me before where I just assume it’s coming and then I call them and they inform me they oversold.

4 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

If they haven’t shipped yours then they aren’t going to and you unfortunately fell into that oversell category that they always have. It’s happened to me before where I just assume it’s coming and then I call them and they inform me they oversold.

This is why I hate MerchNow. 

5 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

Yep, this is in line with my experiences.  Go to checkup on an old order that never arrived and they go "oops" were out of that product.

14 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

In their defense, some of my second graders aren't good at counting either.

They don't even follow time stamps. My friend ordered We Came As Romans 2013 record the other week before it was announced on social media or anywhere. They said the first 30 got signed art prints (even more special with the passing of Kyle). They totally screwed him and made a false claim saying he wasn't in the first 30 because they can't count or check time stamps so he didn't get it. Seriously messed up considering the death of Kyle makes them irreplaceable.