PO Now: Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (2018 Repress)

23 hours ago, ethereal said:

Amoeba seems to have a colored variant still, not sure if it's splatter but most likely..

https://www.amoeba.com/blue-sky-noise-colored-vinyl-lp-circa-survive/albums/4058295/

Just had Amoeba cancel my order. If anyone has any other leads to a color copy please let me know. Thanks

10 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

To the folks that are getting the black vinyl from Deep Discount - was there a hype sticker on the front that said Black Vinyl? Thinking about checking my local stores before ordering and want to make sure I'll be able to tell the difference from the splatter.

There was. I sent mine back. I believe there was a barcode sticker on the back that said black vinyl

4 hours ago, skippy said:

Yeah its amazing, cant stop listening to it, best they have been in a long time

What are the odds this is a new LP/EP vs a bunch of old B-sides thrown together? I love love the track but it's so different from their latest output it almost seems an unlikely track from them in 2018.

23 minutes ago, V3XED said:

What are the odds this is a new LP/EP vs a bunch of old B-sides thrown together? I love love the track but it's so different from their latest output it almost seems an unlikely track from them in 2018.

I would say very unlikely. The cover for the song is a conch shell just like the cover of The Amulet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...