PO Now: Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (2018 Repress)

Never realized they had a Patreon going.  Guess that makes sense that Anthony has been pretty inactive on Instagram for the last year plus...

Debating if I want to order the "standard" or wait for the more limited live stream version.  Patreon is the nicest looking, but I don't think I'm down to sign up on a monthly basis.

1 hour ago, hallowken78 said:

Is there any info on where they're shooting the livestream?  Is this a studio sorta thing or are they performing their full stage show?

Not sure. I'm more confident now though because we've seen a handful of good live -> vinyl releases. ABR Thrillseeker was good,  I don't have the vinyl in hand yet for The Bronx livestream itself, but the video of it sounded good so I'd assume the vinyl will sound the same. Same goes for all The Starting Line sets.

1 hour ago, hallowken78 said:

Looks like this is a pre-recorded concert rather than a new live performance.   Still excited to check it out, but kinda feels like it was advertised incorrectly.  

hardly - it's the exact same kind of livestream that everyone has been doing since 1/2 way through 2020

2 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

Looks like this is a pre-recorded concert rather than a new live performance.   Still excited to check it out, but kinda feels like it was advertised incorrectly.  

Eh. 9/10 times this is the type of "livestream" everyone has been doing so they can run through it a million times, get the audio right/good enough for vinyl, etc. Only actual live streams I can think of have all been Code Orange. Correction, New Found Glory and Underoath were as well I believe.

5 hours ago, Daiei said:

source?

To me it sounded live...

Honestly, I'm just confused at this point lol.  On one of Anthony's instagram posts:  The live concert performance of blue sky noise airs on Friday with a very special bonus for those watching the first broadcast. get tickets the link in my bio @circasurvive.  

In the comments I read folks saying it was a pre-recorded set, and given the footage teased I assumed it was a previously recorded live set. But thinking back on it, I guess that BSN tour never even kicked off before the pandemic hit, right?  So that wouldn't make sense....I guess we'll all find out tonight.