PO: The Story So Far - Proper Dose

4 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

267 left

Considering the 65 USD, the flippers will ask like 250USD for this lol

Very true lol, About 6 years ago I got a The Starting Line 2lp bundle with silk screen covers and I think white 10" vinyl that I pre ordered for about $50. I had it on my dead format and someone from discogs randomly offered me $275 for it. Without hesitation I sold it. Money is no object to some variant vinyl collectors. 

6 hours ago, Terminator_Ham said:

Pretty much the price you have to pay to get anything up here. I've done it many times... hard bullet to bite

$33 is a little high for a 2xLP. I paid about the same for the shipping of the Anberlin box set of 7 LPs.

I'll just wait for the regular pressing for this one. Most Pure Noise releases are on Amazon.ca for around $25. It's not the most limited varient but meh.

16 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I’m bummed Out Of It is on the album, would’ve been way funnier if they did a complete 180 and put out a $65 album of NOT pop punk songs without releasing a single.

Supposedly the album version is different. The single version has "demo" vocals. Not sure how true that is, but something I had heard. 

On 7/14/2018 at 11:27 PM, [Banned User] said:

Supposedly the album version is different. The single version has "demo" vocals. Not sure how true that is, but something I had heard. 

I heard the same thing, I think Kelen tweeted about it. Regardless, I want to hear something new soon! lol

27 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

It’ll get cancelled. Delivery date on the eBay listing is July 30th-August 2nd so if it gets reported to eBay, it’s toast since it’s not out for two more months. 

35 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

wow, was really looking forward to hearing new music but that let it go record does nothing for me. whats up with that mix?

will wait this one out till i hear the whole record before i buy one of the 100 different variants avail. 

Yeah it was good, but weird mix. Pretty sure they had a huge pressing for the last album as well right? All of these sound cool so don't really care and I'll wait to hear this. The Half Clear/Half Purple w/ White Splatter /6750 even sounds cool lol.

14 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah it was good, but weird mix. Pretty sure they had a huge pressing for the last album as well right? All of these sound cool so don't really care and I'll wait to hear this. The Half Clear/Half Purple w/ White Splatter /6750 even sounds cool lol.

Last album had a 5000 Half Cream/Half Electric Blue pressing.

There was even 2 subsequent 5000x pressings.

Edited by TheComebackKid

• 2 weeks later...