Rick and Morty - The Rick and Morty Soundtrack

It's just kinda weird to be mad about someone calling that out like a week later.

I think it just shows a certain level of stupidity that's easily exploitable for the lulz when people use those terms like rape that way. Pretty easy to see that theory in action when I called him retarded too. So heroic.

I guess I just don't understand how its "shitty and harmful on a macro level" (but... youre not offended) to use a term that means something objectively bad to mean something else objectively bad. Both of your examples don't compare, because one is ("gay=lame") which is obvious why it could be offensive to some, and ("retarded=really stupid"), which is also obvious why it could be offensive. But no one is saying rape is good by using it how they do on the internet. You are suggesting words that mean serious things should only be used to talk about those serious things, I guess? You're just fighting the wrong fight, but if that is the struggle you must bear to do right in the world, so be it.

3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

They actually ruined the show for you though? Man, if I let boob fans of every show, movie and band I like affect how I view the product itself I’d go crazycakes.

They're so vocal, gross, and embarrassing that they've ruined being a fan. I can still watch and enjoy it.

Just now, thepunkguy said:

so what was the SDCC exclusive?  was it different from the box set?  or just that 45 that I saw online?

There’s a SDCC exclusive variant of the box set that was available to preorder. Just different wax color, although I don’t think they’ve revealed what it is. And then the 7”+t-shirt box was a Funko exclusive at SDCC as well.

Just now, lethalenforcer said:

There’s a SDCC exclusive variant of the box set that was available to preorder. Just different wax color, although I don’t think they’ve revealed what it is. And then the 7”+t-shirt box was a Funko exclusive at SDCC as well.

how was it available?  like sign up at the booth or something?  or was it online?  just curious if there was a way to get it if I missed it already

¿ ǝɹǝɥʍǝslǝ ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ llǝs ɹo ssǝl ǝʞɐɯ ʇsnɾ llᴉʍ ʎǝɥʇ ɟᴉ ɹǝpɹoǝɹd ɐ sɐʍ ʇᴉ ǝɔuᴉs ɟᴉ ɹǝpuoʍ˙˙˙plos ʎuɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ ɟlɐɥ uǝʌǝ ʇqnop I ʇnq 000'Ɩ oʇ pǝʇᴉɯᴉl ǝq plnoʍ uoᴉsɹǝʌ ʇɐɥʇ pᴉɐs ʎǝɥʇ uoɔ ǝɥʇ oʇ uᴉ ƃuᴉoƃ oS