Rick and Morty - The Rick and Morty Soundtrack

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Has anyone been able to download "Stab Him In The Throat". I saw somewhere that it's available but I couldn't see it.

I downloaded via Redacted. PM me and I'll send it to ya. 

It's kind of fun but it made me to decide to cancel all versions of my POs for this LP

13 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Another little update, the version sold at SDCC is going to be Metallic Gold / Metallic Green and is limited to 1,000. That being said, all 1,000 weren't sold there as that is the same variant that Adult Swim is selling at their upcoming festival.

Will these be available online? Cuz every since I seen what the box sets are gonna look like I want one, but this special edition would be the one to grab if available...

25 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Will these be available online? Cuz every since I seen what the box sets are gonna look like I want one, but this special edition would be the one to grab if available...

It sounds like if they don't sell out at the upcoming festival they may sell the rest online.  If they do I would recommend watching their As Seen on Adult Swim webshow as that is where they sell a lot of their left over convention items (Wed Nights.)

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my Subpop order. Very cool packaging. I'm thinking this prolly should've come in a full clear plastic slipcase instead of the cardboard(you'll know what I'm talking about once you open it). Still a very unique sleeve tho!

Now I want that special edition deluxe box set!

Edited by VinylMario
dammit

• 1 month later...

Apparently a large number of con-exclusive boxes were stickered wrong and say "Portal Vinyl" on the front when in fact it should say Metallic Green/Gold. Just an FYI. Open yours to make sure you got the right one (if you haven't already).

Should look like:

32493059478f340e13fbe1571c8fd46eab1a4775

Edited by lethalenforcer