PO NOW: YUNG LEAN BOXSET (unknown death 2002, unknown memory, warlord)

5 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Goddammit I need this but don't want to deal with ORM again, the last box set took two paypal claims and almost 18 months to get in hand.

He said they're going to only be up for a week from today to get the money for production. Only 200 of the special edition boxes. Should be done by mid-September and said there is a shipping crew that will get them all out once recieved. 

Honestly $170 shipped for the cheaper box isn't worth it to me. I already have unknown memory on vinyl. I really only want unknown death. He was selling everything from the lum boxset seperately at one point  so I'm probably gonna hold off until I can just buy unknown death by itself if I can. If not then I will survive without it. 

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, pizza face said:

I got a question for you. Is your warlord album black? I noticed on discogs it says they're all colored 

For whatever reason, the colors that they were shown as when being sold aren't the colors they actually are, so that's why the discogs is weird. The actual coloring is as follows:

Unknown Death 2002 - White Vinyl

Unknown Memory - Magenta / Black AsideBside

Warlord - Black

Kyoto - Clear with Blue splatter

20 minutes ago, RockPuppetz said:

For whatever reason, the colors that they were shown as when being sold aren't the colors they actually are, so that's why the discogs is weird. The actual coloring is as follows:

Unknown Death 2002 - White Vinyl

Unknown Memory - Magenta / Black AsideBside

Warlord - Black

Kyoto - Clear with Blue splatter

Word. Overall, Sounds pretty good for what it is. Only listened to warlord and unknown death. I wanna compare unknown memory with the first pressing 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jdiddlydawg said:

stoked, after waiting over a year for my previous order I never wanted to order from ormo again. Now just to wait for the amazon US/bullmoose orders to pop up.