PO Now: Denzel Curry - TA13OO

Denzel's highly-anticipated third album TA13OO will be released in three acts. The first act, Light, will be released July 25th, followed by Gray on July 26th and Dark on July 27th. Each previously-released single represents one of the album's acts, as "Sumo" represents Light, "Clout Cobain" represents Gray, and "Percs" represents Dark, which come together cohesively to form TA13OO. Across the three sections of TA13OO, Denzel explores topics including molestation, the presidential election, fame, hatred, paranoia, revenge, love, the current state of music and personal tales of his own near death experiences. Sonically, the album ranges just as widely as its subject matter, sounds of paranoia, fear of loss, brooding melancholy and mood swings straight from hell all find their way onto TA13OO, making this Denzel's most groundbreaking musical performance to date.

Deluxe bundle

Limited edition picture disc

Standard edition

Ships around September 21st.

6 hours ago, pizza face said:

I want this but I'll wait til bullmoose gets it, if they do. Not gonna pay $10 on shipping for a $20 record 

Looks like you won't have to cause it sold out. Picture disc is still available but supposedly more rare / has alternate foil artwork. Curious if the "standard" press just meant not the picture disc

I ended up copping both + the 32 Zel clear w/ black smoke + shirt bundle whoops

Edited by corey.

4 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Its so good I'm struggling to not be an idiot and buy the pic disc. The last Vince Staples album actually sounds insanely good despite being a pic disc but I think that's because it was 36 minutes spread across 2xLP.

Curry's last project, 13, also sounds good so that's why I went with the picture disc. 

7 hours ago, Reshiram said:

Can we talk about how good this project is?

Yes. This has become one of my favorite albums of 2018 very quickly.

5 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Only 5 tracks on that so same deal. Dunno if I trust a 40+ min pic disc.

I've heard that the picture disc quality has gotten a lot better since they started offering DMM (which is kind of ironic) but I will say any of the newer LP's on picture discs I've heard sound good imo.

With that said, I thought the red slushie variant was awesome too and a safe bet as well so I got both just in case haha. The alternate artwork was also appealing though, and will probably be rare/pricey in time depending on how many are made

I'm just ready for this vinyl to come in now ha

Edited by corey.

1 hour ago, corey. said:

Yes. This has become one of my favorite albums of 2018 very quickly.

I've heard that the picture disc quality has gotten a lot better since they started offering DMM (which is kind of ironic) but I will say any of the newer LP's on picture discs I've heard sound good imo.

With that said, I thought the red slushie variant was awesome too and a safe bet as well so I got both just in case haha. The alternate artwork was also appealing though, and will probably be rare/pricey in time depending on how many are made

I'm just ready for this vinyl to come in now ha

I'm a bird so the shiny pic disc jacket is the real draw. I'll probably get both too this album is too good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...