PO Now: Denzel Curry - TA13OO

The bass slaps hard on this record woo sorry to my neighbors 

The inner sleeve was super tight on the record I was afraid major static was going to affect the playback. Only hear really faint surface noise in between songs and that's about it. I haven't listened to this album yet and its incredible so far. Just finished side a. 

17 minutes ago, pizza face said:

The bass slaps hard on this record woo sorry to my neighbors 

The inner sleeve was super tight on the record I was afraid major static was going to affect the playback. Only hear really faint surface noise in between songs and that's about it. I haven't listened to this album yet and its incredible so far. Just finished side a. 

Haha side B is gonna get you good. Those last 3 tracks... :wub:

1 hour ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Haha side B is gonna get you good. Those last 3 tracks... :wub:

Oh I know I can't wait to hear that jpeg feature. Gonna listen to side b tomorrow after work since I don't have headphones to bump it. Definitely contender for AOTY for me so far. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I listened to most of those remixes yesterday and enjoyed them. That said... I will probably pass.

Listened earlier and didn't care for any of them. That said... I'm still gonna buy cause Denzel. I'm gonna probably wait and either A) see if they end up anywhere cheaper or B) see if they go on sale.

1 hour ago, Reshiram said:

Listened earlier and didn't care for any of them. That said... I'm still gonna buy cause Denzel.

Not judging (much) but this is a mindset I will never understand. Why not just save that money for something else if you don't like these? Is it just FOMO, or what?

26 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Not judging (much) but this is a mindset I will never understand. Why not just save that money for something else if you don't like these? Is it just FOMO, or what?

I just love Curry and want a complete discography. Having full discographies of hip-hop artist is just so much more manageable in my opinion compared to artist of other genres. Tbh I'm not dying to own it, but it's on the backburner, like I said if it's not on sale or somewhere cheaper, I'm passing for the time being.

40 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

I just love Curry and want a complete discography. Having full discographies of hip-hop artist is just so much more manageable in my opinion compared to artist of other genres. Tbh I'm not dying to own it, but it's on the backburner, like I said if it's not on sale or somewhere cheaper, I'm passing for the time being.

I kind of figured this was the case, but thought I'd ask. I don't understand this part though:

41 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

Having full discographies of hip-hop artist is just so much more manageable

Most are so prolific it seems like it would be harder to keep up sometimes.

5 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Most are so prolific it seems like it would be harder to keep up sometimes.

Most of the artist I collect (Kendrick, Vince, Anderson, Mac) have so little releases it's actually easy in my opinion. I don't have to variant collect for most of them since there might be one colored variant and that's it. Like with Curry I just have the picture disc of TA13OO, the grey mix of 32 Zel and the only pressings of 13 and Imperial. Easy in my opinion.

18 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

Most of the artist I collect (Kendrick, Vince, Anderson, Mac) have so little releases it's actually easy in my opinion. I don't have to variant collect for most of them since there might be one colored variant and that's it. Like with Curry I just have the picture disc of TA13OO, the grey mix of 32 Zel and the only pressings of 13 and Imperial. Easy in my opinion.

Ah, yeah, that's not too bad. Right on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...