PO: Minus the Bear - Fair Enough EP (and final tour)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 10:13 AM, davepriz said:

Second show added - got tickets!

On 7/20/2018 at 12:30 PM, jhulud said:

Snagged tix for the second Seattle show. 

Goddammit, I slept on this too long.  If either of you ends up not being able to go, I'll totally take the tickets off your hands.

Also, the venue they're playing (The Showbox) is probably not long for this world.  https://komonews.com/news/local/save-the-showbox-rally-demands-seattle-icon-be-nominated-as-landmark

Probably my all-time favorite venue.  I hope it can be saved, but it seems highly unlikely at the rate this city is losing its character.  :(

• 2 months later...

Going to see this tour in Cleveland tonight, hopefully they have the vinyl of the new EP available. I'm also flying to Seattle for the very last show in December, anyone else (besides @jhulud) going? Also also, I have a ticket for the second-to-last show on Saturday for sale, PM me if you're interested in it.

• 1 year later...

1. Menos el Oso

2. Planet of Ice

3. Highly Refined Pirates

Miss this band something fierce. First saw them tour with Circa Survive back in '13. Wish I had managed to see them more in the 7 years of listening to them, but at least I was lucky enough to see them play Planet of Ice in full and catch them on their farewell tour.