PO: High On Fire - Electric Messiah [Oct. 2018]

Just now, Metal Mike said:

I'm assuming vinyl only options will be added at some point or am I an idiot?

Note: the two are not mutually exclusive.

Hard to say as this is the first time I've ever seen eOne do a PO through the label. Admittedly I only follow two of their artists, the other one being WHORES..

Yes, I used one period for their name and the other to end the sentence.

-_-

2 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

Probably. And probably for reasons completely unrelated to vinyl colors.

Am I somehow killing your colored vinyl buzz or your love of the "The Falconist" buzz? Some other buzz?

I mean, I'm not big on 30 Seconds to Mars but I don't go into their threads and piss in everyone's coffee.

16 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I mean, I'm not big on 30 Seconds to Mars but I don't go into their threads and piss in everyone's coffee.

Ummm... I started this thread first of all. Secondly,  I AM a fan of HOF. Thirdly, my only criticism outside of vinyl color choices (which I was prompted to discuss via another poster and is NOT actually a reflection on the band's musical ouput) was that most HOF albums have just one single, individual song on them that I find "inferior" to "vastly inferior" for my standards for HOF. Still a fan of the band.

18 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

Ummm... I started this thread first of all. Secondly,  I AM a fan of HOF. Thirdly, my only criticism outside of vinyl color choices (which I was prompted to discuss via another poster and is NOT actually a reflection on the band's musical ouput) was that most HOF albums have just one single, individual song on them that I find "inferior" to "vastly inferior" for my standards for HOF. Still a fan of the band.

2g1rpj.jpg

We're all fans, dude. But you've been a negative Nancy for 2 pages. Just chill out.

4 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

2g1rpj.jpg

We're all fans, dude. But you've been a negative Nancy for 2 pages. Just chill out.

You're weird. I wasn't looking for attention. I was making a point about how I'm clearly a fan because I made the thread. No one makes a PO thread about a band they hate. So I was debunking your weird comparison to you shitting on a band you don't like. That's not hard to see.

Negative Nancy? I talked about disliking two songs (plus the newest single) from their 7 album discography. Did you miss the part where I praised like 10 songs as favorites? You gotta get over me, man.

1 hour ago, mcpherson123 said:

You're weird. I wasn't looking for attention. I was making a point about how I'm clearly a fan because I made the thread. No one makes a PO thread about a band they hate. So I was debunking your weird comparison to you shitting on a band you don't like. That's not hard to see.

Negative Nancy? I talked about disliking two songs (plus the newest single) from their 7 album discography. Did you miss the part where I praised like 10 songs as favorites? You gotta get over me, man.

5 hours ago, Ishtar said:

let it go

Suffering peace, the endless time
Rise up, fall down
Gazing at gold, the ancient crime
Rise up, fall down
Cities come alive and they will die
Rise up, fall down
Ten thousand years are left behind
Rise up, rise up tonight

Given your sentence, you're handed the snakes of divine

14 minutes ago, Shrekular Haze said: