PO: High On Fire - Electric Messiah [Oct. 2018]

1 hour ago, ZeroNowhere said:

That's my guess.  I'm just being antsy but can wait.  I PO's the red from Bullmoose but I waited to buy it with other stuff and it got canceled.  No big deal and hopefully more regular copies pop up soon.

I'm going to run out to a local either today or tomorrow. If they have multiple copies I can grab one for you if you want.

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

Yeah, I finally downloaded it and listened it to the first time this morning. Damn, this rips. I'm just going to be patient and see what pops up for vinyl copies. There must be a blockage in the distribution chain or at the plant. It seems like black would be easier to find?

Same goes for you or course, booboo. (Referring to my last post.)

Edited by Ishtar

37 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Hey man, thanks for the offer.  I would appreciate it if you're able to grab an extra.  I don't care what color it is, I just want a copy to spin.  I've been holding out on listening to it until I get a copy.

20 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Red would be rad. Smooches!

Cool, I'll take a peek and see what we see! I probably won't make it out there until tomorrow because I've got some stuff to do today. I'll let you guys know though.

High Roller Records has a Steamhammer, double 180g green/ black marbled vinyl, gatefold cover

Limited to 1000 in Europe

preorder 23,52 €

Shipping is 12€

Available Dec 14th

https://www.hrrshop.de/HIGH-ON-FIRE-Electric-Messiah-DLP-GREEN_1

1000x1000.jpg

Nuclear Blast: €29

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/tontraeger/vinyl/2lp/high-on-fire-electric-messiah-green-black-marbled-vinyl.html

Napalm Records: €29

https://shop.napalmrecords.com/high-on-fire-electric-messiah-green-black-swirl-2-lp-gatefold.html

Edited by VinylMario
link

So I finally listened to this on YouTube with headphones. Still not really into the title track and the first song feels a little bit like an unintentional retread of "The Black Plot" which is not a bad just feels too repetitive but other than those two small gripes the rest of this album is pure gold. I especially dig the drag of the longer tracks and the later half of the album altogether is where it really shines. Looking into ways to get this on vinyl as inexpensively as possible.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, TheDemonic said:

Weird indeed - German EMP page states: "Erscheint exklusiv bei uns auf rotem Vinyl (limitiert auf 100 Exemplare)."

Which translates into "Issued exclusively at EMP on red vinyl (ltd to 100 copies)"

1 RED copy left at EMP Germany & just realized they changed the text:

"Erscheint europaweit auf rotem Vinyl (limitiert auf 100 Exemplare)."
Which translates into "Issued Europe wide on red vinyl (ltd to 100 copies)."

???

49 minutes ago, TheDemonic said:

1 RED copy left at EMP Germany & just realized they changed the text:

"Erscheint europaweit auf rotem Vinyl (limitiert auf 100 Exemplare)."
Which translates into "Issued Europe wide on red vinyl (ltd to 100 copies)."

???

Asked EMP about this and their answer is: it was supposed to be an EMP lim. 100 exclusive, but pressing plant's order limits made this limitation impossible, so they pressed more than 100. finally, EMP has got 100 for Europe, but there were more pressed and sold outside EU. how many were finally pressed is unknown.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...