PO Now: Fastball - All The Pain Money Can Buy (20th Anniversary out 11/9)

From their email list (I didn't realize I was on it). I'll pick this up once an Amazon PO pops up.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 17, 2018
FASTBALL’S ALL THE PAIN MONEY CAN BUY ALBUM COMING IN
 20th-ANNIVERSARY EDITION FROM OMNIVORE ON NOVEMBER 9.
Available on CD and, for the first time ever, vinyl, this remastered version of Fastball’s platinum album features the hit “The Way,” 
along with nine bonus tracks, four previously unissued.

Package contains liners by Scott Schinder with band interviews.
[blah blah blah deleted]

Track Listing:
1. The Way                                          
2. Fire Escape                                                                                                   
3. Better Than It Was 
4. Which Way To The Top? 
5. Sooner Or Later                                                                                                                         
6. Warm Fuzzy Feeling                                                                                                                                   
7. Slow Drag                                                                                                                                    
8. G.O.D. (Good Old Days)                                           
9. Charlie, The Methadone Man                                                                                                                                 
10. Out Of My Head     
 11. Damaged Goods 
12. Nowhere Road                                                                                                                        
13. Sweetwater, Texas 

Bonus Tracks:                                                 
14. Quit Your Job 
15. Freeloader Freddie                                                            
16. The Way (Cassette Demo)*                                                
17. Fire Escape (Demo)*                                                                                                                       
18. Slow Drag (Demo)*                                                          
19. Sweetwater, Texas (Demo)* 
20. Androgynous                                                                                                                    
21. This Guy’s In Love With You 
22. The Way (Unpaved Acoustic Version) 
* previously unissued

Pre-order on Pledge Music: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/fastball-all-the-pain-money-can-buy-20th
Pre-Order on Omnivore's website: http://omnivorerecordings.com/shop/all-the-pain/

Edited by derby625

I'd have to say that just might be the price Hollywood gave Omnivore reflecting on the price tag.

Anyhow, Omnivore does amazing work on their releases and really has their heart in the game (they've released a few things for a band I'm in). I'm just happy this record is finally seeing the (harsh) light of day.

Sorry.