PO NOW. ALKALINE TRIO. IS THIS THING CURSED?

43 minutes ago, tonyregret said:

Looks like Derek Grant isn’t doing the upcoming tour, they’ve posted photos of them rehearsing and Jarrod Alexander from My Chemical Romance and the Sekrets is behind the kit.

I believe Derek is filling in for the Vandals at the moment. Not positive how long tho. He should be ready to tour

22 minutes ago, RecordsandIPA said:

I believe Derek is filling in for the Vandals at the moment. Not positive how long tho. He should be ready to tour

Doesn’t look like the Vandals have anything going on now. Apparently Derek made a post a little bit ago on Instagram about mental health issues so maybe he is doing what Chris Wollard did and sitting this run out.

37 minutes ago, tonyregret said:

Doesn’t look like the Vandals have anything going on now. Apparently Derek made a post a little bit ago on Instagram about mental health issues so maybe he is doing what Chris Wollard did and sitting this run out.

That was back in May. He's in all the promotional tour photos...

2 hours ago, tonyregret said:

He played drums with the Vandals in Ohio last month. He may be tied up with another commitment presently. Let's not count him out just yet...

"the songwriting process is almost like what it was back in the day. We would just kind of write a song, be excited about it, then move on. We wrote in that spirit in the studio. I really feel like we made a record that the old school fans are going to dig.” The band also compared Is This Thing Cursed? to their second album, Maybe I'll Catch Fire.

37 minutes ago, Satan said:

"the songwriting process is almost like what it was back in the day. We would just kind of write a song, be excited about it, then move on. We wrote in that spirit in the studio. I really feel like we made a record that the old school fans are going to dig.” The band also compared Is This Thing Cursed? to their second album, Maybe I'll Catch Fire.

you know, aside from us being rich as fuck now.

18 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

Soooo

180 gram black

180 gram red with black smoke 

180 gram red

180 gram green

Bone

Half red half black

Half black half bone

I’m not positive the half black / half bone is different than the bone. Below is the description from Banquet. The bone was flagged as the “indie” release on bullmoose. Maybe it’s the same one, just with slightly different descriptions.

————-

“LP black/bone Indies & HMV only expected 19th October 2018

Indies + HMV exclusive is on 180g 'half black / half bone coloured' vinyl.”

5 hours ago, tackman said:

So you're saying if you pre ordered bone it's going to be the half black half bone variant?? Hmmmmm.... Bull moose says Sandstone/Bone and Interpunk had a unofficial photo of the bone.  IMO they are different pressings....

5 hours ago, tackman said:

I’m not positive the half black / half bone is different than the bone. Below is the description from Banquet. The bone was flagged as the “indie” release on bullmoose. Maybe it’s the same one, just with slightly different descriptions.

————-

Bone is the US Indie exclusive.

Half Black/Half Bone is the UK/EU Indie Exclusive.

I assume this based on the fact that Epitaph has had separate Indie Exclusives for US and UK/EU for other releases in the past.