PO NOW. ALKALINE TRIO. IS THIS THING CURSED?

Seems like Interpunk made a boo-boo.

Until we can confirm with certainty exactly how many copies of the Bone Vinyl we can get, we have stopped taking pre-orders for the Bone Colored vinyl. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but we don't want to sell more copies than we can get. We encourage you to add your e-mail to the notify list and as we get access to additional copies, we will give people on that list, first opportunity to buy a copy, in order of sign-up.

10 minutes ago, Satan said:

Seems like Interpunk made a boo-boo.

Until we can confirm with certainty exactly how many copies of the Bone Vinyl we can get, we have stopped taking pre-orders for the Bone Colored vinyl. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but we don't want to sell more copies than we can get. We encourage you to add your e-mail to the notify list and as we get access to additional copies, we will give people on that list, first opportunity to buy a copy, in order of sign-up.

They put that up on Friday, lol.  I really don't like Interpunk.  

23 minutes ago, Satan said:

Meh. Oh well. We're both right in one way or another! Yay!

Lol, Right on!!  really quick, on a Trio forum everyone thinks the bone is the rarest variant lol Mainly because Interpunk was the first to have the pre order up. So I commented saying " I'd guess about 2000 pressed on the bone. 500-1000-1500 and 2000  "   Everyone disagrees, some said 500, I laughed , the black red sold out within a hour but bone still available oh and someone even said Bull moose is Sandstone/Bone and a different variant from the almighty bone from Interpunk. Are they just trying to justify they screwed up by jumping the gun and going with the interpunk bone?? They're all quite certain the bone is most limited.. I don't get it.

Edited by RecordsandIPA

10 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

The only bone I'm interested in is the one I get when they release another song. I imagine theyll put one out before the tour starts, yeah?

I think the next single will be released in a week or 2 at most. Apple Music has the time stamps for 3 songs.... I'm guessing it's going to be Little Help.  What song do you think will be the next single? 

5 hours ago, veggiecorecords said:

Clavicle 2? 

Because this is an album in vein of their early work and something those fans would appreciate, I thought it would be contextually silly to make a joke about a "sequel" to an early song.

I found it particularly amusing because we have 2 clavicles. "Kissing the curve of your other clavicle."  

I hope this helps. 

Have a great day. 

<3 

$40

18 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Because this is an album in vein of their early work and something those fans would appreciate, I thought it would be contextually silly to make a joke about a "sequel" to an early song.

I found it particularly amusing because we have 2 clavicles. "Kissing the curve of your other clavicle."  

I hope this helps. 

Have a great day. 

<3 

$40

And I too found it amusing.

:)

$12.50 shipping is outrageous tho..