PO NOW. ALKALINE TRIO. IS THIS THING CURSED?

24 minutes ago, RecordsandIPA said:

It's the test press for the upcoming Goddamnit 20 year anniversary Pic Disc. 

Im pretty sure he realizes that but wants to know if mike used the original masters for the picture disc of if he used the redux masters. At least that's the way I interpreted what he asked.

13 minutes ago, MikeSantor said:

Im pretty sure he realizes that but wants to know if mike used the original masters for the picture disc of if he used the redux masters. At least that's the way I interpreted what he asked.

Oh the orinigal. its marked Asianman 34 and the redux is 160.

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, rockymtninstall said:

I've been waiting for the bone color variant from Interpunk still.  Has everyone received theirs or still waiting as well?

Not sure if this is the same case with you but I also ordered the bone from them and after about 8 emails and 2 months or so I just logged into the interpunk site and looked at my order and they gave me a store credit refund for it .. NO EMAIL TELLING ME, NOTHING!!!!  so I used the store credit for the 88 fingers Louie and mustard plug, which actually got delivered. I as well never got it but they silently refunded me. ( also people contact them on IG and they reply often, you can try that too ) If you still get no where with them, about 3 record shops by my house have the Bone variant so I can easy grab you a copy. 

Edited by RecordsandIPA

3 minutes ago, veggiecorecords said:

For some reason I thought I received my record from Interpunk or canceled it. Just checked my account and there is store credit for the cost of the ALK3 record and my order was "canceled". Those cheeky bastards! 

I had the same exact situation. I just randomly checked my account and there was a store credit. No Email, Nothing! I try to avoid Interpunk as much as I can ..