Po: 36 crazyfists - a snow capped romance

On 7/21/2018 at 3:33 PM, Shrekular Haze said:

Orders potentially shipping at The End of August. Coincidence? I think not.

I didn't see this comment initially but as I was checking my order status and the release date I did notice that it's being released at the end of August. That would be a wild coincidence LOL. At any rate looking forward to this Friday and subsequently the end of August

3 hours ago, setonfire said:

Tiny bit offtopic but does anyone have The Tide And Its Takers? How does it sound on vinyl?

I do have the tide and its takers. Not the greatest sound quality For vinyl but it's been awhile since I've listened to it. As I recall I think it's a bit noisy on the floor. I will never get rid of it though because I'm a completist and crazy about this band. Just need rest inside the flames in my collection will be complete

15 minutes ago, elnombre91 said:

Lucky. I went with Amazon and it won't ship out for a couple of days yet. 

edsawesomesounds has it for $27 and free shipping if you like their Facebook and get a discount code. I cancelled my Amazon since my order status says "delivery date pending" and it's cheaper through EAS anyway.

Edited by N8TRU1

1 hour ago, thesecrets0308 said:

I do have the tide and its takers. Not the greatest sound quality For vinyl but it's been awhile since I've listened to it. As I recall I think it's a bit noisy on the floor. I will never get rid of it though because I'm a completist and crazy about this band. Just need rest inside the flames in my collection will be complete

Hopefully MOV did a better job with this one 

On 8/27/2018 at 4:16 PM, N8TRU1 said:

edsawesomesounds has it for $27 and free shipping if you like their Facebook and get a discount code. I cancelled my Amazon since my order status says "delivery date pending" and it's cheaper through EAS anyway.

Probably not free shipping to the UK though. I could have cancelled my order and got it from Banquet records, but I'm in no rush. It'll arrive at some point and that's fine. 

Well I pre-ordered from bull moose and it was supposed to ship within 48 Hours of today and I never got a shipping notice and now their website says it's out of stock. This is the kind of thing that happens with Amazon for pre-order items. So much for getting it at the end of August.

2 hours ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Well I pre-ordered from bull moose and it was supposed to ship within 48 Hours of today and I never got a shipping notice and now their website says it's out of stock. This is the kind of thing that happens with Amazon for pre-order items. So much for getting it at the end of August.

Mine is getting delivered today with perfect timing.

4 hours ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Edsawesomesounds.com has it still. $30 shipped. He usually has coupons for discounts. There's a 10% off coupon if you sign up or something. I ordered famous monsters and this album from bullmoose and they aren't coming in as well. Doesn't matter since I already got them from Ed but still kinda pisses me off giving me no reason to want to try to get exclusives from bullmoose when they can't come thru. Guess if I order from them I'll have to make sure I have another order somewhere else as well

I sent Bull Moose a message asking what gives and this is their response back to me:

"We have not received these from the label yet. It appears that there is a delay with this item, and no ETA has been set at this time.

If you need to cancel, please let us know,"

Seems like the only delay is Bull Moose receiving some.  There was 1 left in stock on Amazon earlier today when i checked.  Haven't decided if i should cancel or just wait for BM to get some in stock.

7 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

I sent Bull Moose a message asking what gives and this is their response back to me:

"We have not received these from the label yet. It appears that there is a delay with this item, and no ETA has been set at this time.

If you need to cancel, please let us know,"

Seems like the only delay is Bull Moose receiving some.  There was 1 left in stock on Amazon earlier today when i checked.  Haven't decided if i should cancel or just wait for BM to get some in stock.

The last 3-4 albums released on MOV that I've preordered from Bullmoose have followed this same pattern, so I'd feel pretty confident that they will get it in stock. Looks like Amazon is OOS now as well.

2 minutes ago, GhostTrail said:

The last 3-4 albums released on MOV that I've preordered from Bullmoose have followed this same pattern, so I'd feel pretty confident that they will get it in stock. Looks like Amazon is OOS now as well.

Yeah, i'm probably just going to wait for Bullmoose.  It's no big deal really, is what it is.  to have it At The End Of August (the end of) is just silliness, i'll get over that.  haha

• 2 weeks later...

So i finally received this today from Bullmoose and wow... what a fantastic pressing!  WAY better than my cd copy.  heard guitar parts i had never heard before.  very detailed, have to believe these were cut from original analog tapes.  anyone else notice how incredible this pressing is??