PO : Being As An Ocean "Waiting For Morning to Come" DELUXE - Sept. 7th

Merchnow is SUPER expensive on this 34,99$ http://merchnow.com/products/v2/274306/waiting-for-the-morning-to-come-light-blue-vinyl-2xlp

Impericon US seems cheaper 24,99$, now I dont know how much they charge to the US, but here https://www.impericon.com/us/being-as-an-ocean-waiting-for-morning-to-come-deluxe-clear-blue-colored-2-lp.html

Hello all new user here! Can anyone confirm the vinyl that is a single purchase only is the exact same as the ones featured in the bundles? Merch Now did not put a description up for that one like the others but I dont want to miss out on the deluxe unless the only thing that makes it a deluxe is a t-shirt. I would still want the 1,000 only made copy with insert. This may be a basic question but wanted to make sure before I placed an order. Thank you!

15 hours ago, Thatmusicgirl said:

Hello all new user here! Can anyone confirm the vinyl that is a single purchase only is the exact same as the ones featured in the bundles? Merch Now did not put a description up for that one like the others but I dont want to miss out on the deluxe unless the only thing that makes it a deluxe is a t-shirt. I would still want the 1,000 only made copy with insert. This may be a basic question but wanted to make sure before I placed an order. Thank you!

From what I read on Impericon, double clear blue vinyl is the Deluxe edition, limited to 1000 copies worldwide, so I dont think you have to buy a tshirt with the record. I only bought the double album myself.

19 hours ago, daegor said:

fairly certain it's inflation due to switching labels several times, they probably had to buy their own record and are recouping the cost.

Iirc, they had to buy it off Equal Vision when all that went down. I still don’t understand how EVR didn’t work out, but I do know that my interest in the band dropped drastically after waiting so long for this to come out.