PO: Sirius Blvck - major threat. (10/31/18)

My label's first rap release... and it's a doozy. Some of the hottest shit I've heard in a while. Do. Not. Sleep.

Pre-Order: http://nearmint.limitedrun.com/products/622204-sirius-blvck-major-threat

Vinyl
175 Half Transparent Blue / Half Black
325 Clear w/ White Smoke
21 Test Presses w/ Hand Numbered Screen Printed Jackets

Cassettes
13 White w/ Blue Ink
41 Clear w/ Blue Ink

NMR038_MockUp_2.jpgNMR038_MockUp_Smoke.jpg

Edited by corey.

2 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Quick Spotify test and the word of @Bladew1ll1s1sdead I blindly bought. 

50 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Blindly bought just because he tweeted about it.

I love y'all so much. I logged into say this. This album is incredible. 

Saw this dude open for the Wonder Years back in like 2012, when he was really starting to kick off the scene in Indy. We have mutual friends, dude is legit and super chill. Also check out Oreo Jones, John Stamps, and Drayco McCoy if you dig Sirius. They’re all (or used to be) part of the Ghost Town Collective. 

33 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Saw this dude open for the Wonder Years back in like 2012, when he was really starting to kick off the scene in Indy. We have mutual friends, dude is legit and super chill. Also check out Oreo Jones, John Stamps, and Drayco McCoy if you dig Sirius. They’re all (or used to be) part of the Ghost Town Collective. 

Where was this? I think I was there. 

On 7/21/2018 at 10:32 AM, throughbeingcruel said:

16 hours ago, oldmanmcgenty said:

Hey I was there and I don’t think I’ve been back to the Emerson since then lol. 

Stoked to know there are some VC fans of Sirius although local I assume haha. My bff (Matt Riefler) has engineered most of Sirius's music and some of the ghost town artists/affiliates/etc.

Anyway, this album is incredible and his best work yet. The release show is October 13th in Indy  @ The Hi Fi if ya'll are interested in that. The vinyl/tape/shirt pre-order also benefits the artist (sirius) if you're looking to support in the meantime :)

Edit: I just say this in the event some local people are hesitant on pre-ordering haha, and because the show's expected turnout will exceed the amount of records we'll have there.

Edited by corey.

• 4 weeks later...

The test presses arrived today and they sound incredible. I was nervous just because of how heavy the bass is, but the mix is incredible + vinyl master turned out beautiful. 45rpm as well.

So if anyone was on the fence, all the more reason to order ha :)

Edited by corey.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...