Out now: Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head limited white Barnes & Noble exclusive

16 hours ago, mmhmm said:

I thought Coldplay was planning to call it quits several years ago...I think they should've, based on more recent output.

I used to be the biggest Coldplay defender (still am of their earlier stuff) but it's really hard to defend that last album.  It is just all over the place.  I thought Ghost Stories was a step in the right direction but the last album I can't even listen to.  

3 hours ago, YouTwo said:

I used to be the biggest Coldplay defender (still am of their earlier stuff) but it's really hard to defend that last album.  It is just all over the place.  I thought Ghost Stories was a step in the right direction but the last album I can't even listen to.  

I abandoned Coldplay so fast after hearing Ghost Stories. I imagine they lost about half their fan base with that album, and another quarter with Head.

On 7/26/2018 at 1:22 PM, mmhmm said:

I abandoned Coldplay so fast after hearing Ghost Stories. I imagine they lost about half their fan base with that album, and another quarter with Head.

My top two are Parachutes and Ghost Stories

Ghost Stories is chill

Edited by Tommy

• 2 months later...