We Came As Romans "Tracing Back Roots"

http://merchnow.com/catalogs/we-came-as-romans

As of right now there are 2 variants announced. First time on vinyl since its 2013 release.

Smoke marble limited to 350 copies.

White limited to 150 copies according to a promotional image however Merchnow says it's limited to 350.

Edited by N8TRU

19 hours ago, V3XED said:

Ahh these guys. Started listening to them when their "Dreams" EP came out after seeing them at a local show.
That EP was so fucking hot and fresh at the time. Kinda fell off with them around the time of this album though. 

Almost my exact intro to these guys.  They played at this super small venue in my super small town that literally only local bands played at.  When I heard them play they really reminded me of Dance Gavin Dance at the time.  They didn’t have any CD’s to buy with them but the Dreams EP was available on Merchnow so I ordered it from there.  I was a little disappointed that the “DGD sound” didn’t seem to translate as well on the EP, but I still enjoyed it enough to buy their first full length on CD when it came out.  After that I don’t think I listened to anything else from them since.

Edited by FiggyPud

Yep, same exact story dude. The last album of theirs I bought was To Plant a Seed (which I think was the first one?).
Anyways, good memories. Same show was headlined by Attack Attack! before they had an album.

I think they were touring the "If Guns were Outlawed.." EP. 

Edited by V3XED

• 5 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

Kyle Pavone -- the lead vocalist of the metal band We Came as Romans -- has died ... according to a statement from the band.

http://m.tmz.com/2018/08/25/we-came-as-romans-singer-kyle-pavone-dies/

Damn that's such awful news. Hate to see people dying so young. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/24/2018 at 6:41 AM, Kyle_ftl said:

Glad they pressed this. Bought a copy. Someone sell me their first record, thanks!!! 

Listened to this album for the first time in a long time after buying it, and had no idea Aaron Gillespie is on a track. Haha.

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/302714/to-plant-a-seed-coke-bottle-clear-w-black-splatter

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 6:43 PM, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

The band is selling To Plant A Seed on black & white marble on their tour for FORTY BUCKS.

I saw them in Chicago for their Plant A Seed tour, and yes i had to yikes at the $40 price tag. That might be a tour exclusive pressing ( I'm not sure) but I saw someone who purchased it and they were checking out the contents, it appeared to be already opened and the band have signed the insert that comes with it, so (i guess) that could explain the insane price tag.

I also recommend anyone who loves their first album to go see their tour of it when they reschedule the dates! It was suuuch a good show and I'm hoping to see it a 2nd time.

Edited by FOElite

45 minutes ago, FOElite said:

I saw them in Chicago for their Plant A Seed tour, and yes i had to yikes at the $40 price tag. That might be a tour exclusive pressing ( I'm not sure) but I saw someone who purchased it and they were checking out the contents, it appeared to be already opened and the band have signed the insert that comes with it, so (i guess) that could explain the insane price tag.

I also recommend anyone who loves their first album to go see their tour of it when they reschedule the dates! It was suuuch a good show and I'm hoping to see it a 2nd time.

I was also at the Chicago show. That's cool the band signed it. If I hadn't already ordered one from MerchNow I probably would have paid the $40.