Fall Out Boy - Complete Discography Box Set

7 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

Back up if you haven't already seen.

Knew they wouldnt sell out this fast.  Common marketing ploy today.  Pretend they sell out and then put more up so people rush to get in on it.  Hot Topic used to do it all the time towards the end when they actually sold vinyl.  :D

8 minutes ago, tug said:

Box sets should only release after a band disbands. Otherwise if they release another album the box set is incomplete. 

You can’t re-release the same albums in another boxset down the line if you wait for the band to break up. Gotta cash in multiple times on completionist vinyl collectors. Also, hopefully this band stops putting out new albums and this does in fact become the complete studio works boxset.

I've been part of the Fueled By Ramen text chain for a few months and every time they send out a mass news link I reply with something along the lines of "how about a repress of Take This To Your Grave?" Today they sent one about Basement and when I asked again they replied. I didn't think they'd even read it and they said "You are relentless. We appreciate that... your suggestion is noted!"

Funny but we'll see what happens.

50 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

I've been part of the Fueled By Ramen text chain for a few months and every time they send out a mass news link I reply with something along the lines of "how about a repress of Take This To Your Grave?" Today they sent one about Basement and when I asked again they replied. I didn't think they'd even read it and they said "You are relentless. We appreciate that... your suggestion is noted!"

Funny but we'll see what happens.

next time reply asking for new futct plates

17 hours ago, Pupples said:

I think FBR would have the plates to the non shitty version because they pressed it before fob moved to island. I'm probably wrong though 

Judging by discogs, it was a joint release between FBR, Island, and Decaydence, with FBR doing the LP release. I think the acoustic EP was technically their last release solely under FBR. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, ethereal said:

just found a used copy of TTTYG on 180g black for $25 at my local shop... am I missing something or did this get reissued? looks to be out of the box set but I’m not sure.

sounds amazing though, seriously.

WOAH. It was not repressed, so that's definitely from the set... I wonder how that found its way into the used bin... and at $25!!!

13 hours ago, nardes said:

WOAH. It was not repressed, so that's definitely from the set... I wonder how that found its way into the used bin... and at $25!!!

As someone who used to work at a record store, it’s common practice to split up a box set like that, trash the box, and sell the LPs individually in the used section. You can make more $$$ than selling it as a whole set, and they move faster on their own.