Paper Route-Absence 

Fall Out Boy-FUCT-2005 pressing 

The Maine-Less Noise-Americana 

Cartel-Chroma -white vinyl-10 year anniversary 

Please message me asking price 

Take care 

Edited by Pupples

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

This variant hasn’t shipped yet. Evidently there was a manufacturing error. 

There's one for sale on Discogs, but the price is way high

Edit: 

The release, Less Noise: A collection of songs from a band called The Maine, has been requested to be removed from Discogs. You are receiving this message because either you are the contributor, or it is in your collection or wantlist.

Reason for removal:

There was manufacturing errors with this variant and it hasn’t even been produced yet. No one has this in hand as required by discogs.

Click here to view details or vote on this request.

Happy Collecting,
Discogs

Edited by Pupples

People presell items....

But yeah I ordered the record and they sent us an email saying it was delayed due to color problems in manufacturing?

But yeah all photos online are mock ups, no actual photos as its not in hand.

(That being said, instant sell out...$75 is probably going to be the going price unless they push out another variant)

People presell items....

But yeah I ordered the record and they sent us an email saying it was delayed due to color problems in manufacturing?

But yeah all photos online are mock ups, no actual photos as its not in hand.

(That being said, instant sell out...$75 is probably going to be the going price unless they push out another variant)

Edited by Pupples

You are correct, they started shipping 2 days ago.  Sorry for the confusion.  Looks like mine should be landing as well!  I was simply going by the message the label sent out last month, which didn't specifically say when they would be shipping.

That being said best of luck on your hunt...but I would grab that at $75 while you can as most of their records quickly go for $100+ on secondary market.

You are correct, they started shipping 2 days ago.  Sorry for the confusion.  Looks like mine should be landing as well!  I was simply going by the message the label sent out last month, which didn't specifically say when they would be shipping.

That being said best of luck on your hunt...but I would grab that at $75 while you can as most of their records quickly go for $100+ on secondary market.

No worries. Thanks for the info

Edit: Looks like the seller took your advice & decided to up the pricehttps://www.discogs.com/sell/release/12288265?ev=rb

Edited by Pupples