On 8/2/2018 at 2:11 PM, li0nel said:

In Belgium, they usually leave things unopened and dont apply custom fees under a value of 50$, in my own experience.
But who knows? It depends on the agent who receives the package to decide wether or not he or she will apply fees. Slept well? Stomach not hurting that day? Arrrh.

Well I can tell you I try to separate my orders from the same store, even if I have to pay more shipping fees, customs are usually more expensive.

belgian law is that everything above 24$ can be opened and taxed. If they write a higher than. that value on the package, most of the time you are screwed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Listened through a few times so far and am really loving it. Few that stand out to me are Nothing Left, Ultraviolet, Keepsake, and New Coast.

Never got to order a copy so I will be doing that this weekend

P.S. Anyone who has a hard copy, is there a bonus song after right here?

Edited by teddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

NJXh7na.png

7" for RSD 2019

From Instagram Post

"@recordstoreday is April 13th 2019 and in honour, we are releasing an exclusive 7” with our single ‘Be Here Now’ and a previously unreleased b-side track entitled, ‘Are You The One’ (from the Beside Myself sessions). This is a limited release, so please support your local record shop and pick one up."

Edited by teddy