System of a Down Re/Pressings

5 hours ago, joeybuckets said:

You sir are the best! :D

I saw the “Sugar” video on MTV 120 Minutes back in the day, and became a “fan” instantly.

I have been looking for s/t (Hand) for decades on vinyl...

Grabbed that, Mesmerize and Hypnotise in a flash.

Hoping EVERYTHING is on actual “Vinyl” and NOT Picture Discs. 

If so, I will replace my OG “Steal This Album” as well.

Been cranking my OG Netherlands press of “Toxicity” for years! B)

Edited by Plarocks

27 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

If anyone is gonna unload their original Steal This Album! or Mezmerize, lemme know, the SOAD super fan in me is still trying to have an original SOAD collection.

Let me get my hands on this reissue, and then take we can take it from there. :)

I actually never even played my OG “Steal This Album,” as I really HATE picture discs.

I even payed extra to receive the “European” version, in hopes it would be a regular “black” vinyl LP version...

Alas it was not. <_<

I did not even bother with the Mesmerize/Hypnotize pic discs, and I saw them at Sound Garden for $12.98 each. :P

Oh, and slightly OT, but I am sure there are other fans here:

Filter - “Short Bus” re-issue!!!

Edited by Plarocks

4 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Let me get my hands on this reissue, and then take we can take it from there. :)

I actually never even played my OG “Steal This Album,” as I really HATE picture discs.

I even payed extra to receive the “European” version, in hopes it would be a regular “black” vinyl LP version...

Alas it was not. <_<

I did not even bother with the Mesmerize/Hypnotize pic discs, and I saw them at Sound Garden for $12.98 each. :P

Oh, and slightly OT, but I am sure there are other fans here:

Filter - “Short Bus” re-issue!!!

I bought the Filter Short Bus on the translucent green from MOV as soon as it came out a couple years ago.  Awesome album from start to finish.

2 hours ago, PookdaddyG said:

Oh man, give me a cover album of sultans of swing, metro, and snow blind. 

Maybe flesh it out with live tracks too. Most of their b sides became STA, Elect the Dead and Scars on Broadway. "Shame" will never appear again in this day and age lol

On 9/14/2018 at 5:48 AM, Mikizee said:

Just tried with a VPN and it worked. Weird. Maybe they don't like people from Australia accessing the site.

never been able to access it outside of the US. it just loads forever until it stops responding. Ive tried in asia and europe. 

3 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

So deepdiscount has these for like $18 and they currently have a 15% off coupon so that makes them under $16...

Just bought it from there, thanks. Had them ordered at bullmoose but this saves me almost $15, would've been more if I didn't get hit with tax. I looked at my order history with them and in February I wasn't charged with tax. Oh well. Still saved money for more record purchases. 

Edited by pizza face

31 minutes ago, pizza face said:

Just bought it from there, thanks. Had them ordered at bullmoose but this saves me almost $15, would've been more if I didn't get hit with tax. I looked at my order history with them and in February I wasn't charged with tax. Oh well. Still saved money for more record purchases. 

weird, I didn't get hit with tax...