System of a Down Re/Pressings

These are part of Sony’s “we are vinyl” reissue campaign. Made in the EU catalog represses with a fixed MSRP of 19.98 for single LPs. One of these overseas sellers had the UPC codes posted on their product pages and it’s very similar to a few of their recent titles “19075xxxxxx”

these will definitely be available from many US sellers very soon. 

Edited by LoveBuzz

8 minutes ago, LoveBuzz said:

These are part of Sony’s “we are vinyl” reissue campaign. Made in the EU catalog represses with a fixed MSRP of 19.98 for single LPs. One of these overseas sellers had the UPC codes posted on their product pages and it’s very similar to a few of their recent titles “19075xxxxxx”

I don't know who you are, but I like your words.

3 hours ago, LoveBuzz said:

Nice thanks for the info! Had a feeling it was euro release. So these are the same releases as the Judas Priest releases earlier this year. They were really well pressed releases.

On 8/2/2018 at 12:18 PM, youspinmeround said:

Nothing in your original message(

I saw them on Ozzfest on the second stage...talked to Serj...the next year they were back and he listened to my concerns about his set.) spoke about any of that but I am stoked they added a banner based on your feedback

Hence the long version.

Again, nothing I said were in regards to his music and message. :)

You inferred and then ascribed. Ergo, you read something into my post and then decided I said it.

Sorry that you read something I didn't write, duder.

2 hours ago, angryalan said:

For what it's worth... Bundle of 5 albums for $134.85 ($145 bundle with 7% discount code MISFITSMANIA and free shipping in US)

https://edsawesomesounds.com/search?type=product&q=SOAD

I may wait for Amazon links.

It was already mentioned in this thread but you can get all 5 albums shipped from jpc.de to the US for like $101.  That's the cheapest so far.  Honestly that may be the cheapest we ever see...that's a really good deal.  Plus, if I remember correctly, jpc packages their records really well.  

https://www.jpc.de/s/system+of+a+down

32 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

It was already mentioned in this thread but you can get all 5 albums shipped from jpc.de to the US for like $101.  That's the cheapest so far.  Honestly that may be the cheapest we ever see...that's a really good deal.  Plus, if I remember correctly, jpc packages their records really well.  

Sold me on it. I was waiting for the US links, but that’s not too shabby shipped. Plus you get some sleeves or some record butler. I’m still sure they will pop up in US stores, but meh, least I know I no longer need to keep refreshing the usual suspects er’ day. 

Edit. Not to mention, you can select “Dr. Dr.” from the surnames, and that’s pretty awesome by itself. 

Edited by PookdaddyG

On 8/14/2018 at 12:51 PM, BrainGilliams said:

Thanks for the tip! Just ordered all 5 to NYC - came out to $101 for me as well. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Nice, since I've placed these on order from Amazon Germany, they've dropped to 15 Euros each and they've remained at that price point because of the price guarantee.

thanks for this. just ordered the s/t and toxicity from amazon germany for $40.74ppd. 

5 hours ago, jrodan said:

except some people now saw that they can get a cheap deal and have taken advantage. sucks this board isn't just for you, huh?

Haha what? That escalated a little quickly, ya think? I was just remarking the bump and subsequent replies haven't resulted in any additional pieces of meaningful information about the release or non-Euro preorders. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

So for those that ordered from jpc.de and selected the inner sleeves as the free gift, you are telling me that they sent these out ahead of time? I ordered all 5 albums from them on August 16th and still haven't received the sleeves (I live in the US). I also have not been charged for the order yet.