System of a Down Re/Pressings

1 hour ago, ScourgeOfWrath said:

So for those that ordered from jpc.de and selected the inner sleeves as the free gift, you are telling me that they sent these out ahead of time? I ordered all 5 albums from them on August 16th and still haven't received the sleeves (I live in the US). I also have not been charged for the order yet.

You sure you're in the US?

13 minutes ago, joeybuckets said:

Thanks for droppin the link!
Assuming these are all on plain black 140g then? 

Might save my cash and just see how these shake out. 

7 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Bullmoose ftw. Was planning on just grabbing s/t but needed that free shipping so grabbed their only other decent album toxicity. Hope they sound good 

I'm not huge on everything around Mezmerize/Hypnotize but Steal This Album! is definitely worth a listen. It is the only 2xLP and therefore the most expensive, though. 

19 minutes ago, batman said:

Too early for me. I was 14 when Toxicity came out. 

Ah man, I echo KingTacoMunster. It's such a good album.  It might've been the 3rd CD I ever bought after Toxicity and Gorillaz Demon Days. Well, it's not bad to have $20 to spend on something else. 

56 minutes ago, bubb4 said:

I was actually just referring to batman not ordering S/T. Nabbed all 5 myself earlier. Thanks for looking out though.

3 minutes ago, ghost said:

Ah man, I echo KingTacoMunster. It's such a good album.  It might've been the 3rd CD I ever bought after Toxicity and Gorillaz Demon Days. Well, it's not bad to have $20 to spend on something else. 

I was actually just referring to batman not ordering S/T. Nabbed all 5 myself earlier. Thanks for looking out though.

I’ll check it out—I probably listened to it at some point back in the WinMX/Kazaa days. Mainly into the others for the nostalgia. 

Edited by batman

37 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

You’re missing out. S/t easily their best 

They don't have any bad albums and S/T is dope but I don't think it's their best.

I'm gonna grab all these at some point, and the BM price is tempting, but I don't know if I can just outright grab all these at once on ye olde college kid budget.