PO Now: Pixies - Come On Pilgrim... It's Surfer Rosa 30th Ann'y Reissues

5 hours ago, ejc625 said:

Trying to figure out the difference in packaging and if it will be available elsewhere. 

Triple Gold Vinyl with Download Card of Live from the Fallout Shelter.

Deluxe Version in Clothbound Hardbook, Triple Clear Vinyl, Lyric Booklet, Art Book and Download Card of Live From The Fallout Shelter.

10 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

Triple Gold Vinyl with Download Card of Live from the Fallout Shelter.

Deluxe Version in Clothbound Hardbook, Triple Clear Vinyl, Lyric Booklet, Art Book and Download Card of Live From The Fallout Shelter.

I saw that, but doesn’t the packaging with the gold vinyl look pretty similar to the other mock up?

2 hours ago, ejc625 said:

I saw that, but doesn’t the packaging with the gold vinyl look pretty similar to the other mock up?

Yeah, those mockups are definitely not an accurate depiction of what will come out I'm sure.  Their facebook post describes both versions as "box-sets" but the main difference is the clear vinyl is a cloth-bound hardcover version (with extra stuff) while the gold version only comes with a softback book.   They are also describing the deluxe as "very limited".  I want to get it so bad but damn that is super expensive.  Wondering if it will pop up anywhere cheaper.

Looks like the CD and standard vinyl are on bullmoose now.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27767127/pixies-come-on-pilgrim-its-surfer-rosa

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2018 at 8:11 PM, glass realms said:

Amoeba has the bronze pressing listed for $44.98. They currently have a 15% off coupon code so it comes out to $38.23 with free shipping (plus tax if you're in CA). 

That's the cheapest I've seen so far.

https://www.amoeba.com/come-on-pilgrim-it-s-surfer-rosa-bronze-color-lp-pixies/albums/4065169/

Used the Sept code to order this today. Looks like a slick package and not bad for that price! Thanks!