Drug Church "Cheer" 11/2/2018

12 minutes ago, IanRees said:

FYI there's only a small handful of the /200 variant available at MerchNow and its only available in this bundle

http://drugchurch.merchnow.com/products/v2/274822/cheer-09

Thanks for the warning.  Picked it up before it was gone.  Was debating which shirt to do in the bundle for too long...

Also - who did the artwork on this LP?

Edited by hallowken78

8 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Thanks for the warning.  Picked it up before it was gone.  Was debating which shirt to do in the bundle for too long...

Also - who did the artwork on this LP?

"Artwork is the same photographer, Mitchell, that we always work with. But the layout this time around was done by Anne, who does most of our merch. We pretty much let those two do what they want. This look is more my speed so I’m happy with it, but plenty people have noted it has a different feel." From the SDF site

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Extremely bummed, I ordered this from Amazon and it's the /500 variant. I also ordered it from revhq as drug church said they'd have the indie exclusive, but got an email back from their staff saying it was also the /500.

If anyone is willing to trade the /200 indie exclusive color in color for the /500 or has a link for the /200 that's for sure, I'd greatly appreciate it!

3 minutes ago, shawnayala90 said:

Extremely bummed, I ordered this from Amazon and it's the /500 variant. I also ordered it from revhq as drug church said they'd have the indie exclusive, but got an email back from their staff saying it was also the /500.

If anyone is willing to trade the /200 indie exclusive color in color for the /500 or has a link for the /200 that's for sure, I'd greatly appreciate it!

https://reckless.com/index.php?keywords=Drug+church&format=&cond=&store=&is_search=true&srch=Search

I’m sure you could check the websites of some of those other stores Ian posted a few days ago for some other options. 

20 hours ago, dantheriver said:

https://reckless.com/index.php?keywords=Drug+church&format=&cond=&store=&is_search=true&srch=Search

I’m sure you could check the websites of some of those other stores Ian posted a few days ago for some other options. 

I've done a round of check ups from that list a couple times, I figure I'll do another tomorrow and so on!

Edit: I was viewing this on mobile and didn't realize that was a link to it.  Thanks a ton!

Edited by shawnayala90