The Devil Wears Prada "With Roots Above And Branches Below" Anniversary Pressing

As of right now there isn't much info but I'm posting since there is a pressing coming through their VIP packages. It's listed as an "exclusive VIP variant of 10 year pressing" which leads me to believe there is a 10 year edition coming. If you're near one of their headlining anniversary shows you can get a VIP package through Showstubs with that variant.

https://www.showstubs.com/collections/roots-above-and-branches-below-10-year-anniversary-tour

Neat.  I ordered a copy of this years ago from a member here and it got taken from my porch so that was cool. Have been bitter ever since and was holding off for a repress. 

Hopefully they will do more dates for this. That parkway drive tour kind of screws with it i am sure. 

I also hope this means they will play an older music type set. They are becoming somewhat frustrating to see as its the same set each time and like all stuff off the last two or three records. 

The swirl looks nice with the artwork! Love my signed OG press though :P WRAABB is one of the "essential" metalcore albums (imo).

I was bummed when the dates showed, but Ryan Kirby from Fit For A King said there are more dates planned, so I can't wait for the "second leg" announcement.

1 hour ago, Twistedshabazz said:

I also hope this means they will play an older music type set. They are becoming somewhat frustrating to see as its the same set each time and like all stuff off the last two or three records. 

They say they hate their early material, mainly Dear Love/Plagues. I think from Roots onward they're okay with.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I thought they were going to do it when they did the Zombie 5 year tour, but apparently not. That EP has some of their best songs on it IMO.

They had plans,  just "ran out of time", if I remember the statement I read around then.

BUT, seeing this (WRAABB) getting repressed means that someone, somewhere, has access to the Ferret music catalog...

7 hours ago, V3XED said:

I just paid an arm to get New Junk Aesthetic lol. But agreed the back catalog needs a repress

Well NJA was on Epitaph, so black copies are still pretty common and on the cheap. The two color presses shouldn’t be too bad. At least not compared what you’d have to shell out for any previous album.

2 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah couldn't see a list of Ferret's Stuff on Discogs, but ETID presses would be heaven sent.

Yeah all of ETID’s stuff from Last Night in Town to The Big Dirty was on Ferret. People other than Ferret have done represses, including people from this board, a while back, so there’s definitely a way.

13 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Well NJA was on Epitaph, so black copies are still pretty common and on the cheap. The two color presses shouldn’t be too bad. At least not compared what you’d have to shell out for any previous album....

You are right about the label, and the black wax. Those are a dime a dozen on ebay. However those colored LP's are hard to find now. I got a grey for a reasonable-ish price. But i'm still trying to find it on pink for under $100....  wish me luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...