Awesome!

I'm not concerned with sound quality as much, as long as it's listenable I'm fine with it. But yeah The Question's last pressing was complete garbage. As much as I love T&N/SS... I agree they cut corners... and by saying that, I'm assuming they used the same plates as the first press.

4 hours ago, TheComebackKid said:

How was the quality of the first pressing  of The Weak's End?  Hopefully it was good and they used the same plates.

Regardless though I still picked up the Blue lol.

1 hour ago, rcafilm said:

The original press was done by Broken Circles and Dreamover in 2010, so I kinda doubt T&N has the original plates.

Had that press for a while, and from what I remember it sounded great. 

Not gonna waste my money on any sub-par press, as has been T&N recent track history, but if they ever press In Shallow Seas We Sail, I don’t know if I’d be able to hold out.

Edited by dapeebs

On 8/2/2018 at 9:39 AM, dapeebs said:

Had that press for a while, and from what I remember it sounded great. 

Not gonna waste my money on any sub-par press, as has been T&N recent track history, but if they ever press In Shallow Seas We Sail, I don’t know if I’d be able to hold out.

Some of there other new presses have been fantastic. It’s just the repressed that suck so bad. I have the original press from broken circles and it’s great! 

• 2 months later...