PO NOW: $UICIDEBOY$ - I Want to Die in New Orleans (Oct. 3)

I have a saved tweet from slick saying they were going to release their back catalog on vinyl. This was months ago maybe even last year but with all their samples I highly doubt that would happen.

I had a feeling that this was going to get physical copies across various media formats with it being their first album. I ordered the vinyl first and then decided an hour or two later to grab the cassette as well. I think the only physical release they have is the Eternal Grey tape that candy drips released and that goes for about $100-$200 now so I didn't wanna miss out on it. 

There's only 245 left for cassettes and 396 left of vinyl. Not sure if more will be released after these sell out but just glad to have it secured. Can't wait to hear the full album because Carrollton slaps. 

Edited by pizza face

42 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Yes, I received a confirmation e-mail w/ an order # right after I ordered.  Check your spam, maybe it went there.

Nope, nothing there yet either.  Like I said, I’m not suuuuper worried right now, cause the charge showed up/is pending on my card.  But I just worry about something being fucked up on my end.  Especially with their stuff, merch or otherwise, always being so limited.  And since this is sold out now I’ll be real pissed if something goes wrong.

58 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

damn, i missed out on this one. 

You can pre-order from bullmoose 

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27767217/uicideboy-i-want-to-die-in-new

Wish I had known this would make it to them but there's never any way of knowing these things especially trying to get it before it sells out 

Edited by pizza face

17 minutes ago, pizza face said:

Wish I had known this would make it to them but there's never any way of knowing these things especially trying to get it before it sells out 

I would assume that's not the colored vinyl though. 

20 minutes ago, pizza face said:

Yeah I’m honestly super surprised this is getting a somewhat big pressing.  Seeing how these guys are constantly about “limiting” things.

I ordered from bullmoose as well. Never know if something is going to arrive with a huge scratch so it's good to have a back up option. I also live 20 minutes from a bullmoose so it's a little easier for me since I order stuff to their store and if I don't want it anymore I can just cancel. Or if it's a variant then that's cool too, I'll definitely keep both. I feel like the cassette might be a little harder to come by when it's sold out. The CD didn't have any limit on their Webstore tho

I'm guessing 1000 because when I checked inventory after I bought it, there was probably close to 600 left. But I believe it was posted on reddit before scrim even posted it on Instagram.

I asked bullmoose what variant they will be getting so I'll probably have an answer within the next few days 

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Went with Bullmoose. Never heard of these dudes but really like the new song. So took a chance 

It's hard to say what my favorite project has been so far.

Here are my top 5 in no order:

My liver will handle what my heart can't 

Eternal Grey

Dark side of the clouds

Radical $uicide

Kill Your$elf, Pt. XI: The Kingdom Come $aga

It's hard to narrow it down since a lot of their projects are 3 to 6 songs. Definitely check out everything they've done though. Crazy how much they've leveled up since I first heard them 4 years ago. 

You can find it all here, along with their solo stuff before they got together. 

http://datpizz.com/suicideboys-discography/

Also a little fun fact before Ruby started rapping he was in a few bands. Here is a clip of him with his band vapo-rats. (he's the drummer) 

Edited by pizza face