PO NOW: $UICIDEBOY$ - I Want to Die in New Orleans (Oct. 3)

I find it kind of funny that I realized that I kinda like a Deadmau5 song through Suicideboys (Antarctica). I was looking up what was sampled since there was also a lot of BoC on that album and ran across an interview with Deadmau5 complaining about it.

Hopefully this album is solid. I like the EPs, but both Eternal Grey and Dark Side get a little too caught up in specific samples/sounds (that damn cellphone ring) which gets a little tiring.

Edited by SNEAKORDS

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, EGsynergy said:

My tape arrived today. Really enjoying this album.

Yeah I listened to the download I got and I love it.  Can’t wait for the vinyl.

7 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Anyone order from Bullmoose, was it the red black split?

I can’t remember at all, and honestly I might have dreamt it for some reason, but I swear I saw somewhere that it was just standard black.

Edited by FiggyPud

I got my tape yesterday too. It won't work in my portable tape player without putting pressure on it. It works in the tape deck I have in my room though. Kinda sucks but I have a few other portable players I could try out.  

Also, The vinyl release date has been pushed back to the beginning of November. I believe they will all be Red/Black split but not too sure. I tried cancelling my order from their shop so I could just get it from bullmoose but I got some automated message crap saying orders are processing blah blah. 

The album is good but not "it took a year to make this" good. I enjoy their others projects more to be honest. I don't like Scrim's vocals, they don't sound full or layered enough. Not sure how to explain it. Maybe because they were trying to record more "professionally"? Not sure if they had someone else mix and master it but it sure sounds that way. I guess that's the main issue I have with this album. It's definitely one of those albums that gets better with each listen. 

Edited by pizza face

1 hour ago, pizza face said:

I tried cancelling my order from their shop so I could just get it from bullmoose but I got some automated message crap saying orders are processing blah blah. 

Their “customer service” is complete shit.  Like I mentioned a while back, I never got an email with an order number after I ordered the vinyl.  I emailed them 2 times asking for an order number and gave them all the information I could to make it easy to find my actual order.  Both times I got a a reply saying something like “hey thanks for contacting us, you’ll get a shipping confirmation whenever it ships, blah blah blah.”  I then contacted them straight through their website and got the same response as well.  And on top of that it took them like 5 days each time to get back to me.

I did get the email from them containing my download for the album and I’ve been charged so I’m not worried about it anymore, but so damn annoying.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got my order in from Amazon, it's Grey (silver). So the red/black is indeed exclusive to their store. Will listen to a little later. Not too upset I cancelled the original order since I saved money. Album art quality is on par with the system of a down releases. 

Edit* surprisingly, it sounds good. There's nothing in the deadwax. There are breaks in between each track which throws off the flow of the album a little bit. 

Edited by pizza face

7 hours ago, pizza face said:

Just got my order in from Amazon, it's Grey (silver). So the red/black is indeed exclusive to their store. Will listen to a little later. Not too upset I cancelled the original order since I saved money. Album art quality is on par with the system of a down releases. 

Edit* surprisingly, it sounds good. There's nothing in the deadwax. There are breaks in between each track which throws off the flow of the album a little bit. 

Yeah the spaces between the songs was definitely an unfortunate accident, but the quality of the actual master is really good so I dig it. The album art isn't *that* bad imo only because it kinda fits the aesthetic, but I definitely see what you mean and doubt it was on purpose haha

All in all, stoked to own this.

Also got my copy from amazon for 11.79 and was happy to see it was silver. pics below since there aren't any I see on here

2nu60qu.jpg259z5v8.jpg