Hello from new member

Hi All,

Hopefully this is the correct place for this post.

I've been a Queen fan for, well, decades. Growing up in NZ I was fortunate enough to buy what have become 'collectibles'.  However I've decided to really get into collecting, 7" or 12" vinyl.

I've kick started the collection with some Ebay purchases. I've signed up with discogs which I have found excellent for keeping a list of 'want's.

Look forward to sharing purchases with you all.

Cheers

Grant

1 hour ago, Cardboard_Robot said:

Reboot that thought buddy! If he posted there, you wouldn't have gotten to see one of the last photos taken of Freddie with his cat Oscar in 1991.

oscar-freedie-last-photo-of-him.jpg

This *is* the place for this.

3 minutes ago, Shrekular Haze said:

If I had a hamburger for every time a new member started a thread and posted again in the same thread, I'd be hungry.

At least we haven't seen the "Sorry these guys are being dicks...this forum is more about young people bands. You're better off at Steve Hoffman."

Not one of my posts have been off topic!

"Freddie Mercury – the frontman of legendary rock band Queen , Freddie was one of the most talented and innovative singers. His flamboyant stage performance and four-octave vocal range keep amusing us today. Also, he is a well-known cat lover by lavishing his cats with an abundance of love."