PO NOW: Silverchair - Frogstomp

This one is back. (finally!). PO for October 19 release.

I'm not sure it will be the golden yellow variant (that was the last one I believe). I'm guessing it will be a different color, probably SRC just hasn't updated the description (or maybe it will be a yellow version - don't really care as long as it sounds awesome).

https://www.srcvinyl.com/silverchair-frogstomp-2xlp.html

Edited by Fdo Cruz

I'm a huge chair fan but still to this day i have no idea how people can place this album as Silverchair's best release. And i'm WELL aware that i'm the minority here!

It is so far last for me it isn't funny! IMO every release they brought out got better and better, still devastated to this day that they broke up... Diorama and Young Modern are 2 of my all time favourite albums, and Daniel's solo stuff isn't the same :( 

Edited by beags

1 hour ago, beags said:

I'm a huge chair fan but still to this day i have no idea how people can place this album as Silverchair's best release. And i'm WELL aware that i'm the minority here!

It is so far last for me it isn't funny! IMO every release they brought out got better and better, still devastated to this day that they broke up... Diorama and Young Modern are 2 of my all time favourite albums, and Daniel's solo stuff isn't the same :( 

Neon Ballrom is their best album. Fight me!

1 hour ago, beags said:

Young Modern is far and way their worst for me. My order is Diorama, Neon Ballroom, Frogstomp, Freakshow, Young Modern. 

26 minutes ago, bubb4 said:

is there any real chance of a young modern pressing?

if anything it may be MOV. I know ElevenMusic put out Diorama and YM

I have a YM press, they sold them for $50 retail back in 2007 and I remember getting an email from Eleven when they were beginning to press them to gauge the demand. They only pressed about as many as whoever replied to the email. So yes, maybe down the line you'll see one

Edited by Tommy

I live in Australia, and about 4 years ago stumbled upon a record store that had 10 sealed copies of Young Modern (they were like $40 AUD ea).

Of course, i bought them all. Only have 1 left and its unsealed (because i play my records), but that was a beautiful day. Wish i'd held onto them though!