Girls with sternum tattoos

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and there's an extremely hilarious one over on the epitaph blog - http://www.epitaphblog.com/?p=410#more-410

Why would you get a music related tattoo for an artist 1) as jaw droppingly shitty as Escape the Fate or 2) not broken up or dead? I love Ted Leo, but that motherfucker is going to be in the ground before I get ink professing my love. You never know who's going to go crazy or become completely lame.

wow. I guess I'm in the minority when I say I find these very attractive.

Of course it has to be done right. The one you showed is too large (going around the curves of her boobs like that looks awful)

and an escape the fate tattoo?

C'mon!!

But I saw a girl at a party once who had this very colorful sternum tattoo, I pretty much fell in love.

Also, I like SOME lip piercings, but most girls go way over the top with them.

Chest pieces are Hot. Who in the hell said they were "Sternum Tattoos". i till recently never heard anyone call them this. I guess with the popularity of chest pieces by women, that they had to come up with some placement word. And i worked in a tattoo shop for years without any mention of them. Hmmm.

Nick, Chest pieces, depending on the complexity of the tattoo, can still look good. My aunt has a sailer jerry/ old school style tattoo design on her chest w/ roses and whatnot, and it looks fine.. and she got hers in the early 70's so...

Well it's really just a matter of taste/opinion, I guess. I personally prefer girls without.

i was just talking about how the tattoos would look.. not so much the fact that they would have them... my bad.

For me personally, i it doesn't really matter. Chest piece or not, A semi-descent looking girl with a awesome attitude and no tattoos trumps a hot chic with a extremely rude and shitty attitude. Just my opinion though.

All I can think about when I see chest pieces on girls is "man, what's that gonna look like when she's 50?"

Do you think the same thing about their boobs?

cause...yeah. same deal.

Well that's to be expected...it's nature, there's not much that can be done about that aside from some kind of augmentation. Tattoos, however, are entirely optional. I just think most girls that get these big, elaborate chest pieces/sleeves are only thinking about how it looks right now, and not 10, 20, 30 years down the road.