PO: La Dispute - Somewhere at the bottom... 10 Year Anniversary Edition

Link to Band Website

From No Sleep:

"La Dispute’s biting debut full length ‘Somewhere at the Bottom of the River Between Vega and Altair’ is the culmination of sleepless nights and exhausting recording sessions. It was the product of a young band with an unyielding persistence that bordered on outright psychosis. As a result, the frantic guitar, unexpected time signatures and emotive vocal work has stood the test of time and remained an influence across the post-hardcore and emo scenes. To mark 10 years since it’s inception, No Sleep will be releasing an entirely new version of the anthemic album which remains a huge part of the label’s on-going success.

‘Somewhere at the Bottom..’ may be the same record cemented in post-hardcore history, but it’s also been completely revamped. The LP was taken to Grammy-nominated recording vet Will Yip (Code Orange, The Menzingers, Circa Survive) who re-amped the guitars from the original recording files, features a new mix Dave Schiffman (Thrice, Charlie XCX, Trash Talk) and was then mastered by Emily Lazar (Coldplay, Beck, Morrissey). The 10 year retrospective also comes with re-imagined artwork by Corey Purvis to give fans a nostalgia bomb that somehow feels like a brand-new classic. Somewhere at the Bottom's retelling captures the same captivating, hectic stories fans fell in love with 10 years ago all with a shiny new coat of paint."

Listen to  "The Castle Builders":

Purchase from La Dispute :

Ultra Clear w/ Brown Smoke

/2250

https://www.hellomerch.com/collections/la-dispute/products/satb-10-year-anniversary-edition-12-double-vinyl

Purchase from No Sleep:

A/B - Half Ultra Clear / Half Bone C/D Half Ultra Clear/Half Opaque Red 

/1000

http://store.nosleeprecords.com/products/v2/275068/10th-anniversary-lpdd-bundle

Purchase from Banquet (UK):

Bone in Brown 

/300

https://www.banquetrecords.com/la-dispute/somewhere....-(10th-anniversary)/LDsomewhere10

Retail Variant:

Opaque Bone

/TBD

Edited by AdventureIsOutThere

Grabbed it as soon as I saw the email! 

Edit: I found a third variant that seems to be exclusive to Australia. 

https://shop.resistrecords.com/collections/la-dispute/products/ladisputesomewhereatthebottomoftheriverbetweenvegaandaltair10yearanniversary2xlp

Edited by Han Solo

4 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

I wish there was an audio sample so I could have an idea of how the sound will differ, I have a second pressing that I love and not sure I need this but it sounds so enticing 

Ask and you shall receive - check the top post again.

4 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

Are the variants limited? any numbers?

Nothing on the sites yet.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Also note that if you order from LD Hello Merch you can add a $5 donation for a raffle ticket for a 1/10 Lathe (of what I have no clue but I did it)

EDIT: Dang all these variants look amazing. I might have to double dip.

I'm also curious about the lathe! Good thing I donated. I hope they'll post pictures of it or provide some more details later on. It would be nice to see an anniversary tour accompany this release

35 minutes ago, Carden said:

Hmmm, I really want that Banquet variant but I think I'll have to listen to the remastered The Castle Builders on better speakers first. They seem to have really messed with the mix.

Better speakers don't help. unfortunately. They've butchered this.